3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

VStoryTeller

May 3, 2022
ep2sc10 cali naked bed.jpg Episode 2 is now .

With over 670 renders and 22 animations just in Episode 2, we meet a few new characters in this episode, including three potential love interests; or at least potential sex partners.

Classes begin for the probies at VRU, including Strategy and Tactics with its infamous instructor, The Cobra.

We also see some repercussions from actions taken in Episode 1, and fall a bit deeper into the hidden conspiracy inside VRU.

VStoryTeller

May 3, 2022
ep3sc07sn01 cali bend pants.jpg

Episode 3 is now out and available for purchase at .

In addition to moving the main story forward, Episode 3 gives you more control over which love interests you follow. And, of course, a potential new one is introduced in this episode. These choices will impact your story going forward.

You can also join the where there are sneak peaks into the development of Episode 4 and some exclusive renders.

Also, Episodes 1 and 2 are available for free download from .

Enjoy!

--VStoryTeller

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
ViRility [v0.2] [vstoryteller] Compressed

PC/MAC (1,82GB/240MB) : Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I came here to request a MAC file, and WHAM, you delivered, literally one minute before I found your post. THANK YOU so much. While I hate being the Mac-step child, I won't switch, so I really appreciate saviors like yourself.

Reactions: Exoplast

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I came here to request a MAC file, and WHAM, you delivered, literally one minute before I found your post. THANK YOU so much. While I hate being the Mac-step child, I won't switch, so I really appreciate saviors like yourself.
Why depend on others tho? If you like/enjoy something you should try to understand it. Once you know how to build with Ren'py SDK yourself you will never have to wait... maybe even help others and teach them :geek:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This improved a lot since I first tried it (initial release). Gotta say, you got a good thing going here. I just have one issue...

Forced sex/relations. Can't stand that. And it was back to back as well. The first one bugged me (with Cali) a bit, but I was like meh I guess it's fine. But then directly after that, forced sex with the ex as well. Couldn't stand that. If you don't like Cali, it's forced on you no matter what. I wanted nothing to do with the ex, yet she is forced on you as well no matter what.

I just don't get why the dev had to do that. The first scene, you were able to avoid it. The second one (Aurora), you can avoid it as well (EDIT: Scratch that. You can't avoid Aurora either, she is forced on you as well). But then it was forced everything after that. Just, why? I just hate that so much. Bait us in with avoidable relations, and then force them in the next update.

EDIT: As well, what was the point of the free roam/sandbox portion? The point of a free roam/sandbox is to give you options on how you want to proceed. But you couldn't leave the party unless you did absolutely everything there. So it made the whole free roam/sandbox pointless. You're forced to interact with everything before you can proceed. That defeats the whole purpose of the free roam/sandbox. Should of just kept it as a VN and not even added that as everything was forced any ways, thus negating the whole point of it.

Otherwise, everything else was fine. Just the forced sex/relations killed this game for me. And the dev said there will be NTR in the future as well, so seeing as they are not giving you any choices on sex/relations already, probably not going to give you a choice on NTR either at the way they are going.

So yeah, not for me. If stuff was optional, I'd love this game. But it's not. So thanks any ways, and best of luck with your project.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
I wanted nothing to do with the ex, yet she is forced on you as well no matter what.
It's also extra shitty if you are interested in Leah, who happens to hate the ex and who now has to deal with the bitch gloating about it when Leah goes to check up on you. So now Leah thinks you're an idiot. And she's not wrong, especially since this was not long after the scene where Daniel accidentally spills the beans about Leah having had a crush on the main character when he was dating the bitch.

You can't avoid Aurora either, she is forced on you as well
You can, but it's more that you have to make her not want you. I was nice to her, then confronted the guy until she said to stop and let her handle it. Then when I left it was just to go home instead of to her place.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I wanted nothing to do with the ex, yet she is forced on you as well no matter what.
You don't get a choice of who to have sex with in this game at all, only whether you peak at someone or not, but every single sex scene is mandatory, no matter what you do.

Jul 19, 2017
View attachment 2190012

Episode 3 is now out and available for purchase at .

In addition to moving the main story forward, Episode 3 gives you more control over which love interests you follow. And, of course, a potential new one is introduced in this episode. These choices will impact your story going forward.

You can also join the where there are sneak peaks into the development of Episode 4 and some exclusive renders.

Also, Episodes 1 and 2 are available for free download from .

Enjoy!

--VStoryTeller
great game so far! will there be any transformations (gender swap, body swap, shape change etc.) in the virtual reality. Maybe as a mischief or punishment or as a class or just any reason? would be great to have that in the game too but anyways keep it up!

Dec 9, 2020
Great game so far.
Yeah it does kinda suck not being able to choose who you sleep with... but would I say no to any of those girls.. yeah probably not, well maybe Mia cause she's the ex and she's also The Bitch, and I wouldn't want to lose Leah over her. Options is always a good thing to have. Anyways, I like the story so far, something mysterious is obviously happening higher up the chain, looking forward to more.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
And also having a lot of sex!

What choices will you make?
There are countless visual media - clips, movies, series, where EVERY RELATIONSHIP STARTS WITH SEX.
Why, you ask ? BECAUSE ONLY IF THERE IS ACTUAL ATTRACTION AND SEXUAL TENSION with
NO FRIENDZONING BS, you got something that is not useless banter on your own ego.

This improved a lot
you got a good thing going here
about Leah having had a crush on the main character when he was dating
every single sex scene is mandatory, no matter what you do
looking forward to more

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You don't get a choice of who to have sex with in this game at all, only whether you peak at someone or not, but every single sex scene is mandatory, no matter what you do.
The first sex scene in the initial release was with Cali in the VR. You can choose to avoid it and kill her, or let it happen (and she kills you instead). It is avoidable. And as Alfred mentioned, the second sex scene is with Aurora, and if you choose to confront the drunk instead of distract him, you won't get the Aurora scene. It is avoidable as well.

In the following updates after that, every sex scene is now forced.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The first sex scene in the initial release was with Cali in the VR. You can choose to avoid it and kill her, or let it happen (and she kills you instead). It is avoidable. And as Alfred mentioned, the second sex scene is with Aurora, and if you choose to confront the drunk instead of distract him, you won't get the Aurora scene. It is avoidable as well.

In the following updates after that, every sex scene is now forced.
It might seem like a choice but it's not. In the VR the sex scene already happens, you merely choose whether to prolong it or not, in the case of Aurora it's an unrelated event that either leads to sex or not since no one asks the player for their opinion on whether they want to engage in sex or not.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It might seem like a choice but it's not. In the VR the sex scene already happens, you merely choose whether to prolong it or not, in the case of Aurora it's an unrelated event that either leads to sex or not since no one asks the player for their opinion on whether they want to engage in sex or not.
Except it is a choice. The sex scene doesn't happen if you choose to not let it distract you. Because it is discussed later at how it didn't happen (Cali wasn't able to distract you with sex). Later when you see Cali again, Leo calls you gay because you didn't have sex with her, and Cali says no it's cause you were too disciplined/focused to be distracted. So no, the sex scene in VR does not already happen. Thus, avoidable.

Same with Aurora. Just cause the game didn't ask you to have sex with her or not, doesn't mean it is an unrelated event. The point is, it is avoidable. Not directly, but through your choices, it can be avoided (even later when she is talking to Rose there is no discussion of the MC and Aurora sleeping together and instead she sees you as a jerk).

I mean, it even gives you a choice if you want to kiss Cobra or not later on too. So if everything is supposed to be mandatory as you say, then why give us that choice as well?

Last edited:

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The game features active wild girls .It feels good to play at first, easy and easy, and the animation is clearly made with care , but the worry is whether this futuristic sci-fi genre will ever get made finish , in 2022 alone, at least 10 works in this genre were scrapped .

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The sex scene doesn't happen if you choose to not let it distract you.
The fact that she got MC's dick is already enough for me, the MC consented to that without a promt.

Same with Aurora. Just cause the game didn't ask you to have sex with her or not, doesn't mean it is an unrelated event. The point is, it is avoidable. Not directly, but through your choices, it can be avoided (even later when she is talking to Rose there is no discussion of the MC and Aurora sleeping together and instead she sees you as a jerk).
It IS an unrelated event. It's the same as the following:

Imagine a situation like this: you are a protagonist and you sit at home - the game asks you if you want to go:
1) To the library
2) To the gym
3) To the museum

If you choose to go to the library or to the gym - no sexual content. If you choose to go to the museum. there is a girl there that wants to bang you in the toilet and you have sex with her and you don't get a choice, it happens no matter what if you chose to go to the museum.

Well you might say: the game offers you a choice! Just don't go to the museum.
But it's silly, the fact that I chose to go to the museum doesn't mean that I wanted to have sex with that girl, and I couldn't even know specially if playing the game for the first time.

Same with this game - how I choose to deal with the drunk doesn't mean that I am choosing whether to have sex with Ariel or not.

So if everything is supposed to be mandatory as you say, then why give us that choice as well?
Good question - I have absolutely no clue why this game gives the player any choices if the most important choice - who you engage in sexual acts with is not given.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes