Others Abandoned Virtual Girl: Classroom [Early Access] [Asmodeus Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr.Mustang89

Dec 7, 2017
01.jpg

Overview:
Virtual And Exquisite Living Doll~Unique Game Style, Every Inch Of Skin, Every Hair Is Like Real~ Bring You Top Visual Effects, You Can Do Whatever You Want With Her, She Is Completely At Your Mercy.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-04
Release Date: 2020-11-03
Developer: Asmodeus Studio
Censored: No
Version: Early Access
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Tags need to have Virtual reality added

The game is listed on steam as having partial controller support but I don't know if that means it is playable without VR.

Every single steam review states this is hot garbage, but it is the first release and really just a basic pre alpha tech demo, so give it time. The Dev team think it'll be finished in 4 months :cautious::rolleyes:

FAQ from the Dev

“In Order To Let Our Game Meet With You As Soon As Possible, And Hope That You Can Give Your Opinion On The Game, So That The Final Look Of The Game Is What We All Look Forward To.”
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“This State Will Probably Last For About 4 Months, And The Preview Version May End Early.”

How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“The Final Version Will Join The Support Of Vr. If You Buy It In The Preview Version, The Full Version Of The Vr Mode Will Be Used For Free, And A Large Number Of Functions Will Be Added To Let Everyone Have A Better Experience.”

What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“In The Preview Version, We Restored A Real Woman. Every Hair And Every Inch Of Skin Look Like The Real One. Players Can Adjust The Joints Of The Character To Make The Character Adjust. It Is A Unique Style Of Game Now.”

Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“As The Content Continues To Increase, We May Add One More Appropriately. Our Expectation Is That The Content Of The Full Version Is Several Times That Of The Preview Version.”

How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“I Hope You Can Contact Us Through The Community Or Customer Service Emails. We Will Add The Content You Want Based On Your Feedback, So That Everyone Has The Look You Want.”
[

Reactions: RalfZ

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I don't understand the dev note, but what's sure is... that's the future o_O

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You cannot alter much. I would not waste my time on it. There far better. VaM for instance.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote