3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
The android link downloads as a zip file which cannot be unzipped for me for some reason. Could it be shared as a direct APK?
Thanks
Android link is an apk file you may have clicked on pc link.... (which is a zip file)

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I see this is another one of those months. 7 pre-releases in as many days.
You must be confusing it with post-releases (giggity). Pre-releases are never posted. What you're thinking is post-release bugfix patches - which have not come yet as it's too soon.

By the way, it shouldn't be "detached" anymore, should it?

Reactions: Abdul925

dfih

Jan 31, 2022
You must be confusing it with post-releases (giggity). Pre-releases are never posted. What you're thinking is post-release bugfix patches - which have not come yet as it's too soon.

By the way, it shouldn't be "detached" anymore, should it?
No, SuccuDev posts lots of "pre-releases" and then tries to fix the bugs before releasing the official version.

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
is there a way to give myself 99999 of local coins for asking for clothes?
yes there are ways like save editor.

I've created a SAVE EDITOR for this game, however I want to make one request if possible @ moderators:
If SuccDev wants this gone, then I think its fair to do so, as editing the save file could impact his business a bit if you think about it, maybe he doesn't care and if so, cool!

I mean this is all up to you guys in the end, do what you want, just sharing what I think is fair.. ANYWAY

Here is the Save Editor & the source project:
Google Drive
(someone please reupload this ill be deleting it in a couple weeks)
in short, download the link, unzip open ES3Editor.exe. Find Float_SuccuAppreciation and change it to 99999.Don't forget to click save button before closing the program.

i still advise you to make a backup of your save file from "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME HERE\AppData\LocalLow\SuccuDev\Virtual Succubus\SaveFile.es3"

Reactions: TheSan01

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Thank you for the trouble! Of course, I understand it, but I do fully expect in two weeks' years' time to have a chatbot AI that would automatically generate a video and give JOI orders. If I were SuccuDev, I would 100% give this issue 10% of my attention, for longevity's sake.
Have you really checked chat bots out?
Cuz there plenty problems with them. Most of good one are censored. Moreover, if you want to run it on your own PC, you need really good PC. Or use some alternatives with hosting which will cost you $$$. It isn't that simple as you might think.
Just in case: weaker models that could be run through ooga booga webui on meh PC, aren't good. And I know about ability to "rent" online GPU. But it doesn't make it easier for dev, not to mention security concerns for users. Since VS is kinda kinky stuff. I doubt that many ppl would want to make it public and etc.

P.S.
Khm, nearly forgot way I here. First: gj dev. I prob will throw some money at you again.
But how this "fire" thing works? Is it remembers or react on change if I do it retroactively? If yes, how far in the past? And if I forget to rise it? And etc.
It is why I ask.

Last edited:

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Have you really checked chat bots out?
Cuz there plenty problems with them. Most of good one are censored. Moreover, if you want to run it on your own PC, you need really good PC. Or use some alternatives with hosting which will cost you $$$. It isn't that simple as you might think.
Just in case: weaker models that could be run through ooga booga webui on meh PC, aren't good. And I know about ability to "rent" online GPU. But it doesn't make it easier for dev, not to mention security concerns for users. Since VS is kinda kinky stuff. I doubt that many ppl would want to make it public and etc.

P.S.
Khm, nearly forgot way I here. First: gj dev. I prob will throw some money at you again.
But how this "fire" thing works? Is it remembers or react on change if I do it retroactively? If yes, how far in the past? And if I forget to rise it? And etc.
It is why I ask.
- The new arousal controls has 4 different levels. Depending on various factors, this will dictate the likelihood that she asks you to edge, and the kink level (another new feature) of the tasks she gives you.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Training on large datasets is resource intensive. Pre-trained models are much easier to run and one person's chats is not a lot of data.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Give actual examples of pre-trained models that aren't too heavy on system and actually good + uncensored.
And since you give example, if you will, tell us about min specs requirement.
Don't be daft. Ianuda predicted there will be such chat bots in the future. The big companies are still developing their AIs so there obviously are not any right now.

There are plenty of examples of pre-trained machine learning models in real life. The offline google translate app; image recognition / OCR apps; personal assistants; autofill etc.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes