3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

SolidSam111

Nov 3, 2020
Is there a way to "not" make the boot-up loading take 3 mins and the contract menu run at 10fps?
Using Galaxy note 9

Last edited:

SolidSam111

Nov 3, 2020
Try a reinstall.

It worked for me, for some reason. Well, I formatted my phone but I won't ask you to do that.
Tried it, nothing changed. Succudev says the slowness on app version is tied to ram, but I have around 3GB free while using app. Its just the initial loading and the main menu thats extremely slow. I get a full 60FPS in-game, but the game does crash on rare occasions.

xocolonu

Nov 1, 2023
Is it possible to edit the save file? I would like a second chance to be able to participate in NNN.
Following the instructions of this post ( https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-edit-decrypt-easysave-3-es3-save-files.165329/ ) you can edit the Virtual Succubus save file.
You need to decrypt the file using the website in the tutorial (the password to decrypt is "VSPassword1" (without the quotes)), then download the decrypted file. You can open that with a text editor (like Notepad) and from here on you have to experiment. If you Ctrl + F for the 'NNN' keyword, you'll find a couple of entries. I believe editing the value of one of the two will achieve your result.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Tried it, nothing changed. Succudev says the slowness on app version is tied to ram, but I have around 3GB free while using app. Its just the initial loading and the main menu thats extremely slow. I get a full 60FPS in-game, but the game does crash on rare occasions.
If it's ram related, I don't think it will be because you don't have enough ram. There are other ram related issues that could be happening. If you play a youtube video or anything picture in picture, and that thing doesn't slow down or crash when the game crashes, I don't think your device is underpowered for this game (but that's just a game theory)

If I could debug the game, I had the same issue, and I knew a thing about debugging android games and understanding how these devices work, I would look into it

katress

Apr 27, 2020
all i can get from uploadhaven is a fishy 7z2201.exe 1.9mb file
View attachment 3125647
not sure what thats about maybe a fake download link is on that site, usually they are blocked with ublock origin but for me had to wait 15 seconds on that site then get zip file with the game, but like the other guy said mega link is working again which is safe, dev of this game probably taking them down coz hes a schizo so act fast

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I think the option "her preference" has no effect at least on mobile, I am not sure. On 0.42Release1. I have the game on pc too, but it's kind of tedious to test it

It just chooses what you picked before pressing the "her preference" option
This is fixed on both desktop and mobile on version 0.42 Release 3 :]

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
so many versions and re-writes later and the dev is still incompetent at putting caps and restrictions in place to make sure it doesn't run away with stupidity.

Did a timed session. Put in 15-30 minutes. Set the "hard cap" as well to 60 minutes in settings.

I've stopped fapping 1 hour ago just to see what stupidity it would do. it' snow on hour 3 of the session.

I want to love this. it's such a great idea, but this dev is so incompetent in actual programming and knowing limits. I keep checking back every couple versions hoping that they'd listen, but clearly, they're too full of themselves to actually go back and make sure there's reasonability in the activities, and limits.

instead wasting time on menues instead of adding content, and putting in place proper error checking.

I think this might be the last time I try this game until it's massively re-written

some other settings that are ignored or broken:

No Pausing - Doesn't do anything, get constant prompts for "wait" and "hands off".

a note in game says "disobey things you don't like and you might get a break". This is bullshit and the opposite of what the game actually does. No matter how much I dissobey specific tasks I won't do and there's no options for, (like wait, hands off, breath) the game doubles down on it. Dissobey a series of the same task just so she says "I see you don't like this"... only for her to repeat the same task, but now with 2-5x the timer or count. Again, just wholly wrong, and shitty programming.

Many of the toys never show up to use at all no matter what I set them to. EG:, never get told to use double anal. Never get told to use the chastity device, etc. It seems that any device i set as "USE" instead of "available" never gets used .

Repeat edging prompts despite checking off no repeat edging.

(oh, as of this edit, stil going)

Denial endings despite no denial endings.

Overall, the game still, despite how many revisions seems like it's making up the settings as it goes and ignores what you set. If this were real life dom, she'd be arrested for rape by this point.

ignoring what you put in that "contract" because the dev doesn't care is just wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billerboob and GPKL
Aug 4, 2018
i know its been asked before but cant find a solution or if there is one,
Is there a way to remove the sensorscreen when shes smothering you? ,facesitting, buttsmother, breastsmother ?
It just turns the screen brown,

Reactions: BayJay47

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I had never gottem her to smother me despite having it enabled....

Maybe the light fog option in the contract would work

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
i know its been asked before but cant find a solution or if there is one,
Is there a way to remove the sensorscreen when shes smothering you? ,facesitting, buttsmother, breastsmother ?
It just turns the screen brown,
It isn't a censor. That is the dev's vision for what a smother should look like. A black screen.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes