3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Blink182Enema

Feb 16, 2018
Voice acting has been in for a few versions prior to that. As listed in the patch notes for the version that added it, it isn't dialogue voice acting, which I assume is what you expected.

You can also find out more about the reasons there's no voiced dialogue here if you're interested:
Ah thank you, that cleared up a few things. I forgot how big the file size would be if it contained voiced dialogue.

SouLJENOVA

Jul 20, 2020
doesn't seem likely that it will be added here in the near future. Even v0.09 about to come out soonish
It's a shame. I'd pay for it through paysafecard, cuz I don't have bank acc, but patreon doesn't support this kind of payment. So only thing for me is to wait for someone to add full ver. If possible.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
just want to point out that this is biologically impossible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, max you can get is 2 drops (in the best case) , and a headache afterwards. :)

SouLJENOVA

Jul 20, 2020
just want to point out that this is biologically impossible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, max you can get is 2 drops (in the best case) , and a headache afterwards. :)
Probably the developer tried and it worked :D joke aside. I agree, it's quite impossible if youre not jogging, or you gotta be a snake man.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
insane game. Looking forward for future updates , anyone here know what is the issue for me. I load and after the contract part my android went black screen and the succ never appear.

Last edited:

Blob

May 7, 2017
i uh.. forgot my password. What now?

Passcode?
The game allows you to enter your own passcode for privacy reasons. If it's asking you for a passcode, and you don't remember what it is, you can reset it by entering ''8008135''

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and oceansz

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Doesn't matter what version I use, it never works past one session. I always get that standing around doing nothing but cycling through a couple of idle animations. Nice concept, but that bug kills it completely.

BakaNekoChan

Dec 4, 2019
Can you please add an option for female users (changes haven't to be that big, since you can "stroke" a clit, too)?
Oh and E-Stim would be awesome

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
Hi!
I really like the game for some teasing in bewteen, unfortunately i seem to be a bad slave and i am caged most of the time...

I like the new version, but i am still missing some things or some variety....gags are barely used for example...i think i had to use my ring gag once in several weeks, or my inflatable plug...
Other things i am missing a bit like stockings or even a bra or normal restrains like wrist and ankle cuffs or handcuffs...

And unfortunately the virtual Mistress can't control my Lovense toys.....that would be a perfect replacement for a Mistress...just kidding.....

but keep up the great work!!!

Thanks

B

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes