3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Ultari

Aug 22, 2017
Is it possible to edit the save file? I would like a second chance to be able to participate in NNN.
I believe the game uses the computer clock, so if you can set that to another date when you start it up it should give you the option. Might be too much of a pain to do it every time though.

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Reupload please, and report the first post, put the links into the more information box. Don't post them publicly.
Reuploaded...

Please find a way to hide links or let us use sites for that.

i got 500+ downloads a day "days after" file is first uploaded.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Reuploaded...

Please find a way to hide links or let us use sites for that.

i got 500+ downloads a day "days after" file is first uploaded.
If your internet is good. Upload it twice. One you share publicly and one you report the links. As I am here I am already downloading.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
They don't give you customization options on what kinks you want her to do on the ending. There's some options, but nothing that helps me get what I want :/

This is what you are talking about

View attachment 3058222
View attachment 3058223
View attachment 3058225

I'll try the no teasing option next time though now that I see it, but I don't want her to just skip to the orgasm. I wish there was a fast way to get to the ending to see if these settings work
This didn't work. I think she can't help you personally in the ending, she can only tease you and if there's no teasing it just jumps straight to the ending

Last edited:

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I think the option "her preference" has no effect at least on mobile, I am not sure. On 0.42Release1. I have the game on pc too, but it's kind of tedious to test it

It just chooses what you picked before pressing the "her preference" option

I can't wait for this game to be more full fledged. Version 1.0 I mean, I think it will be dangerous at that point like a virus, taking over the lives and souls of thousands of players because they can't help but play with the succubus day by day and be dominated. With all the bugs fixed and all the features added in, this game is an easy 10/10

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I didn't think it'd be polite to advertise for other games and experiences on a game thread post, but sure if you want.
Have you ever heard of a website called Milovana? Lots of variety and stroking options; now the quality of a certain playthrough depends a lot on the creator but filtering for 4 star plus games and a fetish you like usually results in something good.
Though I can recommend anything from " schefflera0101 " (e.g. Karissa's Maze, Rocksy's Toy, One lesson isn't enough ) and a couple more from various creators: Evil Stepmommy, The Curse, or if you're looking more into a JOI Miss Evans.

If you're into chastity a great resource for such content [chastity-femdom.blogspot - ed.].
More than a month has passed since this post of yours until I stopped procrastinating and logged in to see your suggestions. And that's... it? These shitty webteases are your alternative to Virtual Succubus? The ones that offer zero interaction, no feedback, and which all without exception use ugly tanned Californian Americans from the 2000s as an eyecandy?

Honestly, I was at least expecting the Milovana pseudo-AI chat bot (long before the recent revolution). I tried Miss Blue in 2021, it was trash and usually bugged out because setting it up is cumbersome and difficult.

Currently, I'm coping with CrushOn AI, OpenRouter and Moemate, those are real services and decent competitors to VS.

To take the game above the rest, each fetish should have her do at least one action on-screen in regards to that fetish, even if it isn't really animated or interactive. Humiliating clothing fetish? Have her hold up some girly shirt or a clown wig or something.
First of all, what is this "rest" you're speaking of? What other JOI games exist? As I said, both forms of Milovana are extremely subpar, and AI chatbots have zero images at all (unless you supplement them with Yodayo, but it's hit or miss anyway).

Second, your request... seems rather shallow. If she holds a diaper in the scene, it will suddenly improve in your eyes? Pretty sure SuccuDev calls it "consumable content" which is only good for novelty's sake.

The meat of the game is instructions+feedback (to said instructions). That's it. The visuals are inoffensive and simple; chatting non-existent. But that's peak human achievement now, before the coming AI revolution where one can get a full-fledged AI entity as a companion, with web-cam support, speech recognition, forward planning and instant video generation (the stuff of my incel dreams).

Reupload please, and report the first post, put the links into the more information box. Don't post them publicly.
Just go to kemono party? It's right there, no need even to use this forum.

No new scenes with my Succi
No new poses
No new cam angles
No different gurl
No different clothing, hair styles
No new ending scene
Very stale game
I dunno, my main issue is that I cannot chat, I want ERP but AI is just not fully there yet. Yet another option is to try to interact with dommes on Chaster, but bothering real people is awkward when I'm an autistic Ukrainian.

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
I can't wait for this game to be more full fledged. Version 1.0 I mean, I think it will be dangerous at that point like a virus, taking over the lives and souls of thousands of players because they can't help but play with the succubus day by day and be dominated.
Sounds like a good idea for a Black Mirror episode. Hope they make one like that and call it 'Virtual Succubus 1.0' that'd be something

Reactions: Techno11244

Sasher

Dec 18, 2019
Does any of you still have 0.41R8 links - mainly PC version? They've expired again...

Last edited:

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
"Incompatible with NNN" can someone explain what this means?
The game doesn't let you do these during november

Edit: There's an option to disable holidays in the settings, it may work if you do that. This didn't happen to me personally, probably because when she asked me if I wanted to participate I said that I didn't want to

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes