3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What's the point? V.0.17 is good enough. V.0.18 is mostly for cummies and gays. Also, consider that waiting additional time is beneficial both to the developer and for the sake of bug-detection. (In addition, it's slightly ironic; you might consider playing a chastity sentence before the new version is posted here.)

Btw, not to appear insolent, I'd like SuccuDev to grace my nagging questions with his warm attention once more. I'm patient, however.

P.S. Is this thread hidden on the forums? It's never visible.
Thinking of the wait as a chastity sentence is a good idea.

This link is only for patreon. In this forum there are people who have the link for mega and put it here. Please, can anyone put that link here?
Short answer, no we can't. If you need it quicker just pay the few dollars for it. I'm sure you have that much laying around somewhere.

entirely correct, but also entirely unhelpful on a piracy forum. Also I am sure everyone already knows that and aren't messing all the easy to find patreon links everywhere in this thread.
A large number of games on here are either abandonware or are previous versions released by the devs themselves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and Shaor

Argonath

May 19, 2017
it's been 5 days since 0.18 came out, i've tried to be less desperate than the last update, but y'know, i'm still broke, still ain't got a proper card to pay for the patreon, and i could reaaaally use the new stuff, please can someone give us the link? pretty please.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
F95 is not really a piracy forum anymore, it's more of a protection racket where if you provide the forum with exclusive content that gets more clicks towards it you can have your patreon game left alone unmolested.
I never thought of it like that but that is a good way to put it.

it's been 5 days since 0.18 came out, i've tried to be less desperate than the last update, but y'know, i'm still broke, still ain't got a proper card to pay for the patreon, and i could reaaaally use the new stuff, please can someone give us the link? pretty please.
It's only been 5 days. Use Iron Will irl and just breathe, you will survive going another week or two without your latest succubus update.

I imagine if an actual succubus came into your room you would give up your soul in an instant for instant gratification.

Argonath

May 19, 2017
I imagine if an actual succubus came into your room you would give up your soul in an instant for instant gratification.
tbh i'd actually give myself up to a succubus right away if that happened lol i ain't got much to lose (otherwise i'd be paying for patreon) one of the fantasy scenarios i make up in my mind before going to sleep is being able to live as a slave 24/7 (serving someone i'm sexually attracted to ofc) so yeah i wouldn't mind it at all ^-^

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
tbh i'd actually give myself up to a succubus right away if that happened lol i ain't got much to lose (otherwise i'd be paying for patreon) one of the fantasy scenarios i make up in my mind before going to sleep is being able to live as a slave 24/7 (serving someone i'm sexually attracted to ofc) so yeah i wouldn't mind it at all ^-^
The latest update is only a few dollars. So, you value your soul less than a few bucks?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
LoveHurts kink-shaming when Argonath just wants to beg for [the new version's] release, SMH my head.
F95 is not really a piracy forum anymore, it's more of a protection racket where if you provide the forum with exclusive content that gets more clicks towards it you can have your patreon game left alone unmolested.
"...you provide the forum with exclusive content that gets more clicks towards it you can have your patreon game left alone unmolested"? What does this sentence mean? I'm Confucian.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
could you explain me better?
This image is a reference to a scene from the film "Spider-Man 2" where Spider-Man (performed by Tobey Maguire) stops a train using his superhero abilities; spider webs and super strength. This event causes him to lose a lot of his strength, and so he is carried through the now-saved train by the passengers, one of which says the phrase "carefully, he's a hero".

In this context, the phrase "carefully, he's a hero" is being used to compare the up-loader of the recent update's heroism and generosity to that of Spider-Man from the film Spider-Man 2.

Sources:

Ignimess

Oct 11, 2019
This image is a reference to a scene from the film "Spider-Man 2" where Spider-Man (performed by Tobey Maguire) stops a train using his superhero abilities; spider webs and super strength. This event causes him to lose a lot of his strength, and so he is carried through the now-saved train by the passengers, one of which says the phrase "carefully, he's a hero".

In this context, the phrase "carefully, he's a hero" is being used to compare the up-loader of the recent update's heroism and generosity to that of Spider-Man from the film Spider-Man 2.

Sources:

this i know, i meant can someone explain to me how to make this type of file work on android?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes