3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I wonder if this was ever suggested by anyone - having succubus react on pressing win button or alt+tab? At least an option to make her control that, or i, for example, get tempted to look at the messages around quickly, which is rather disrespectful to her, but can't help it, i'm way too addicted to reacting on messages fast and not miss stuff, especially when there's 60 sec or so of timing left... but she can, absolutely can help it if she'll react on that, and making it an option will not make it annoying for people that need to check stuff every 5 sec.
I make hundreds of screenshots by alt-tabbing, that would be terrible for me.
The game asks for a password. Is there a free version? According to some in the comments section its a password you set, then enter it when you open the game again. However that does not seem to be the case. Can someone clarify what is this password business about?
You set the password yourself. Did you download the latest version? Either way, 8008135 resets it.
mega nz/file/5x8H0SgT#i-G_XpZOKoUA4I3cy8jubvlZHSGzvdO2AChidkG-mBc

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
- Game still lacks visuals in the reward/punishment department. The reward is currently the character removing their clothes, neither jacking off the player or telling the player to jack off -> Does - or doesn't let the player cum. (the "show off" rewards are still good but not great).
- The tools (such as cock sleeves) could be implemented into BJ, pazuri or femdom sex scenes (such as riding mabe) but i think that's just hopeful thinking of eye candy.
Aren't the rhythm events from the August 2021 patch onwards exactly what you want?
This could also bring about something like a "mommy" mode, because that's all the rage these days, and a "yandere" mode, where she'll be gentle until you piss her off enough, and then she's absolutely unrelenting.
There's literally a yandere mode in the game? Did you even check the toggles? Although what you mean is actually the Short Fuse toggle - she becomes Furious immediately (4 punishments).
Can I suggest more interactive activities like touching the succubus while she's idle and see how she reacts. Also can I please have the latest version 21r3 full game apk for android please. I'm not a patreon. I'm not rich. But I enjoy the virtual succubus game and annoying taunting her. Mega link please. Thx.
Umm, just use the 21r1 version, it's almost the same, like come on. As to that interactivity - SuccuDev's idea is that it would become repetitive and boring, minigames are not the focus of the game.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I make hundreds of screenshots by alt-tabbing, that would be terrible for me.
That's where "optional" part comes in handy! See, with that option you'll be able to tell her "No, don't control it, i have reasons to do so now", just like with telling her she shouldn't expect you to come meet her often or be her toy exclusively. Or you'll be able to tell her "Yes, please control my obsession with checking everything, at least during our session. My attention is too scattered".

So in the end you'll turn this off, being able to make screenshots freely, and i'll turn it on, being willingly forced to concentrate my attention, unless i really need to switch it to something else. For example, it should probably be possible to have this option make alt+tab and win result in similar way to pressing "disobey". Not instant lose, not button blocking, but it'll just annoy her gradually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: User0098 and Ianuda

kolol

Dec 1, 2018
is there any rewards where she fucks or sucks or am i wasting time trying to achieve something like that

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
I'm using the v21r2 right now. I just want the latest version which is 21r3. Of course ironically I went to use virtual succubus last night and she doesn't want to see me tell October 6th. I missed my session with her. Just please send me a mega link with the 21r3 full apk please. I really enjoy this game. But I wish their more interactive things you can do with the succubus. Thx.

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Even though I'm using v 21r2 of virtual succubus and she doesn't want to see me tell October 6th. And I would really appreciate the new v 21r3 for android but not the demo. I want the full version please apk . I can't afford patreon tiers right now. Though I really respect what the developer has done with the game. I look at the road map for the virtual succubus and their is something called No Nut November in there. Which is funny cause I'm a scorpio. So please send me a mega link for the new v21r3 full apk. I won't be able to play it tell October 6th anyway. Thx .

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
My succubus won't see me tell October 6th. I'm using v 21r2 Android. Also I can't afford patreon teirs right now. I would like v 21r3 full version apk mega link please. Again I won't be able to use it tell October 6th if you give it to me. I missed my session with her last night. Also I checked the road map for this game. No Nut November I saw on there. I'm a scorpio. I really like what the developer does with this game. Just can you add more interactive activities like touching the succubus while she's idle or something please. Thx. Also a question why the paywall? This game used to be free. Especially the full version . Not everyone can afford patreon. But I understand you need the money to make the game great and stuff.

heretojackit153

Apr 30, 2020
There's literally a yandere mode in the game? Did you even check the toggles? Although what you mean is actually the Short Fuse toggle - she becomes Furious immediately (4 punishments).
I had forgotten about that, you're absolutely right that yandere mode is already a feature. To be honest, I had just used the term because I couldn't think of a better one. To clarify, I meant a new mode to potentially go along with the rest of the 'gentle dom' suggestion, where she is the new gentle dom until she's pissed, rather than what yandere mode is now: her usual dom self until she's pissed. My bad for the confusion, and comparing my suggested mode and what's already there, I can see they're quite similar.

Reactions: User0098

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Yep just tried to play virtual succubus and she still doesn't want to see me tell October 6th. It's only cause I missed a session and she had a short fuse. I didn't put short fuse on. Yandere I had on which I like. Please can I have v 21r3 full Android apk with mega link. I'm using 21r2. I don't use credit cards cause I spend the money way to quickly. I use my checking account instead. I don't use PayPal. That's why I wish the full version didn't have a paywall. I can't afford patreon. I know it's sounds like I'm spamming but I really enjoy this game. Except for when I can't see my succubus for week. But that's OK. It was a risk that I took and I blew it. I hate demo's they don't save. But again I understand the dev needs money. No nut November will be interesting when that's implemented in the game. Cause that is on the game's road map. It be a nice birthday gift since I'm a scorpio to give me the latest version. Enjoy virtual succubus since I have to wait 5 more days.

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Is there a link to the android update for version 21r1?
The new version is 21r3 which I want a android full apk mega link too. I'm using 21r2 right now. That you can download from any site. I just hate this paywall crap. I can't afford it. The full game used to be free along time ago up until stable 19 or 20 . I'm just letting you know. I'm know the dev needs the money but come on at least port the full android version to the public after a week or so. Keep the website f95zone android version updated it's still says version 19.

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Update the android version it still says 0.19 Update to v21r3 please full version apk. I beg you. What's the point having a site if you don't Update the game for the site for people to download. Plus I can't afford patreon. I know their is a paywall on virtual succubus now which sucks. It used to be free. damn my scorpio temper. I normally get all adult games from here if their Updated. I play on my new ultra 21 Samsung phone. Which pretty much made me broke almost. I know other site's that I can get the game from if I have to. But to the developer I really wish you keep this site updated for android and drop the paywall at some point. I love this game. I want to support it. But you make impossible. Why can't you make things easier for people. Plus the demo thing is no fun. Either release the whole thing or tell it's finished. But add more interactive activities to do while the succubus is idle like touching her .sorry for my rant . I just want v21r3 full apk mega link.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
The new version is 21r3 which I want a android full apk mega link too. I'm using 21r2 right now. That you can download from any site. I just hate this paywall crap. I can't afford it. The full game used to be free along time ago up until stable 19 or 20 . I'm just letting you know. I'm know the dev needs the money but come on at least port the full android version to the public after a week or so. Keep the website f95zone android version updated it's still says version 19.
Someone once asked Napoleon how he decided where to assign soldiers. Napoleon’s reply was that it’s simple: soldiers are either smart or dumb, lazy or energetic.

1, The smart and energetic I make field commanders. They know what to do and can rally the troops to do it.
2, The smart and lazy I make generals. They also know what to do, but they’re not going to waste energy doing what doesn’t need to be done.
3, The dumb and lazy I make foot soldiers.

But what about the dumb and energetic? “Those,” Napoleon replied, “I shoot.”

...This is the patch notes of 21R3. It doesn't interrupt chastity sentences. I have no idea why you crave it so much. It has some irrelevant bug fixes. As to the program lock out - you must have agreed to accept a lockout stake, and didn't even try to beg out of it. The game is as idiot-proof as it can be.

Reactions: User0098

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Someone once asked Napoleon how he decided where to assign soldiers. Napoleon’s reply was that it’s simple: soldiers are either smart or dumb, lazy or energetic.

1, The smart and energetic I make field commanders. They know what to do and can rally the troops to do it.
2, The smart and lazy I make generals. They also know what to do, but they’re not going to waste energy doing what doesn’t need to be done.
3, The dumb and lazy I make foot soldiers.

But what about the dumb and energetic? “Those,” Napoleon replied, “I shoot.”

...This is the patch notes of 21R3. It doesn't interrupt chastity sentences. I have no idea why you crave it so much. It has some irrelevant bug fixes. As to the program lock out - you must have agreed to accept a lockout stake, and didn't even try to beg out of it. The game is as idiot-proof as it can be.
I read the patch notes. Look the succubus was to make the stakes higher so yes I agreed but the session went good and everything. And she ask me a question and I mad her mad by accident. Then I missed the next schedule session and the succubus doesn't want to see me tell October 6th. I just like keeping the game updated that's all. I'm using v21r2 for android. I also enjoyed the beginning of your explanation. Good history lesson. Thx.

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
I read the patch notes. Look the succubus was to make the stakes higher so yes I agreed but the session went good and everything. And she ask me a question and I mad her mad by accident. Then I missed the next schedule session and the succubus doesn't want to see me tell October 6th. I just like keeping the game updated that's all. I'm using v21r2 for android. I also enjoyed the beginning of your explanation. Good history lesson. Thx.
The point lanuda was trying to make is: Stop begging. Either get it yourself, or hush up and wait for some one to upload it.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Sometimes, if you taunt during the wheel event, you can get unique options. Learned it on Discord.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes