3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Question? I've been playing ▶ this since the beginning of time meaning the first ever stable. I really love this game and I wish the succubus could interact with you more or talk to you even. Just that out their as an idea . WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN SHE DISAPPEARS? AND WHAT IS THE HEAD PHONE ICON FOR? I literally talk into it but I hear this swooshing sound like .

Corngaileous_Bunk

Aug 11, 2020
Question? I've been playing ▶ this since the beginning of time meaning the first ever stable. I really love this game and I wish the succubus could interact with you more or talk to you even. Just that out their as an idea . WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN SHE DISAPPEARS? AND WHAT IS THE HEAD PHONE ICON FOR? I literally talk into it but I hear this swooshing sound like .
It's an "ASMR" Section. Assuming you're wearing headphones, audio of her will play while you follow the instruction

Lewdnoodler

Aug 21, 2021
You just hit the nail on the head. It's all about searchability. The regular R tag brings up mostly tentacle on girl or *Gulps* m*ledom games.
That's fair, now that I think about it. Probably still a term to be a little careful around though.
Anyhow, would be really nice if there was some tag for JOI games too, that don't run into the issue of if searching for it, you also find literally everything so much as mentioning "joi play" which is an android emulator apparently? Makes finding stuff very annoying.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
this would be good if you could make her submissive, not everyone has psychological problems and needs to be dominated by a anime figure
"this is good as is, not everyone has psychological problems and needs to dominate a anime figure"

Chill out dude, this has noting to do with psychological problems, no need to kink shame.
This project was from the beginning marketed towards a specific target group (read: subs). If you're not part of the target group, that's fine, no need to hate on other people.
But being one of the core aspects of this game, her being dominant is unlikley to change.
So this is one of the moments where "If you don't like it, don't play it" is fittingly applicable.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Chill out dude, this has noting to do with psychological problems, no need to kink shame.
I mean it's kinda fitting, considering what he wants, what else did you expect lol? It's also easily reversible, so i'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be out of anger/hate/disliking, more like just a simple line in-character.

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
Virtual Succubus 0.24R1

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • A complete rework of the session’s ending.
  • A longer, more climactic and drawn out final experience involving lots of teasing, begging, positioning, and various kinks!
  • Anal endings are now supported, with consideration for their feasibility.
  • Expansion of the (optional) CEI systems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
It's an "ASMR" Section. Assuming you're wearing headphones, audio of her will play while you follow the instruction
I didn't know that. So thank you for explaining. Also no I'm not wearing headphones when I play this. I didn't know I was supposed to. All well. Thanks for explaining the disappearance act for me. At least she doesn't pull a rabbit out of her butt.

Reactions: Corngaileous_Bunk
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes