3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
New to this game and been following it for a while. I like how this game works but I don't know how much what I can do with the custom things.

Is there some kind of collection about the custom stuff? It would be nice if someone shares them here or on some site.

Also when will the Android version be updated to 0.24R1? My version is still at 0.23 last time I played this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
New to this game and been following it for a while. I like how this game works but I don't know how much what I can do with the custom things.

Is there some kind of collection about the custom stuff? It would be nice if someone shares them here or on some site.

Also when will the Android version be updated to 0.24R1? My version is still at 0.23 last time I played this game.
The game doesn't update on its own, never has, likely never will.
Succudev has stated that VS will never connect to the internet. So don't ever expect auto-updates.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
The game doesn't update on its own, never has, likely never will.
Well I think I may have been sideways when I said about the update thing. I don't think that it would update on its own after the 0.23 download.

I meant if it would be updated here in this thread so that I can update it by downloading the whole apk again. Have been curious about the ending update and how it would affect the game.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I can get mine to load on Android, but as the session progresses the frame rate plummets. I go from between 37-40 fps at the start of the session to a solid 3 fps by the end. It's a shame cause I love the new endings, but I'm still rocking V0.22 until I can figure something out.

Does it hang on the loading screen before the main menu?
It stop at the loading, and never finish... You still have 0.22 ? If you do, and on Android, do mind sharing it so people like me who have the issue can still play it with a older version for now please ? If it work ofc...

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
Virtual Succubus 0.24R1

PC 0.24R1

Android 0.24R1

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • A complete rework of the session’s ending.
  • A longer, more climactic and drawn out final experience involving lots of teasing, begging, positioning, and various kinks!
  • Anal endings are now supported, with consideration for their feasibility.
  • Expansion of the (optional) CEI systems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I think I may have been sideways when I said about the update thing. I don't think that it would update on its own after the 0.23 download.

I meant if it would be updated here in this thread so that I can update it by downloading the whole apk again. Have been curious about the ending update and how it would affect the game.
I posted the update over here.

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
OH didn't see this somehow! Thanks! Let's hope that it won't crash when I open it again after this update.
That might depend on your hardware. Seems lower end or older phones are having issues running it since .22/.23, the same is true of lower end/less powerful PCs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
And it still has the same game breaking bugs that it had in version 16 lol. Which is the last version I tried to play.

#1 issue is when she gets stuck in an infinite loop and keeps telling you to repeat the same task for fucking ever.

And they added issue #3 where the game glitches out and you can't see the option buttons.

Honestly I thought this game would be kinda fun as something like a Red-light-green lite edging type timer. But sofar this game is fucking crap. It's actually nearly impossible to get through a session with out the game going into an infinite loop. (She just keeps telling you to do the same thing over, and over, and over, and over and over. till I ctrl-alt-del'd and closed the .EXE Which of course will piss her off unless you delete your save data.)

Edit: And it if your trying to play it on edge they really really need to add a warm up period. Um, having your first task being edging? That's B.S. It not only ruins everything it also makes it so that you have to already be fully hard before you even click on the game.

Last edited:

Irrelephant

Mar 20, 2020
Are there any plans to add alternate body types? I'd love to see a thicc-er succubus
Also armpit hair and more pubes, but I realize that's a far less popular preference

Game is great regardless

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Are there any plans to add alternate body types? I'd love to see a thicc-er succubus
Also armpit hair and more pubes, but I realize that's a far less popular preference
Heheh, now you're talking... i mean uugh who would want that, but adding more options is always nice in any case, riiight?

Realistically talking though, SuccuDev seemed to have issues when it comes to model changing. Making her thick, flat, bimbo, or even adding a bulge to futanari option doesn't look like an easy thing to do here, so it's either way up there in the future, or will never happen at all.

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
And it still has the same game breaking bugs that it had in version 16 lol. Which is the last version I tried to play.

#1 issue is when she gets stuck in an infinite loop and keeps telling you to repeat the same task for fucking ever.

And they added issue #3 where the game glitches out and you can't see the option buttons.

Honestly I thought this game would be kinda fun as something like a Red-light-green lite edging type timer. But sofar this game is fucking crap. It's actually nearly impossible to get through a session with out the game going into an infinite loop. (She just keeps telling you to do the same thing over, and over, and over, and over and over. till I ctrl-alt-del'd and closed the .EXE Which of course will piss her off unless you delete your save data.)

Edit: And it if your trying to play it on edge they really really need to add a warm up period. Um, having your first task being edging? That's B.S. It not only ruins everything it also makes it so that you have to already be fully hard before you even click on the game.
I thought I was the only one getting the bug where the UI fucks up. Good to know I'm not going crazy. As to the warm up period, that is a thing you can change (although the menus bury it). In the newest version (0.24), go to customize > gameplay > tweaks.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Game is great regardless
I second body customizations. I would like to see a musclebound succubus, a megabus if you will <3

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes