3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
I though there are sex scenes because of the penis color in options and anal in customization. Thank you for answering my question.
Ah, no problem.
I think I saw someone mention if you enable anal toggles, and give her a stap on, or make her a futa she'll "fuck the player" through a portal in a mini game, or ending.
I haven't encountered it so I don't know for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
how to trigger the sex scene? only the nude scene I've always encounter.
Not really any sex scenes in this game sorry pal.
Actually, there is one scene with the Vampiric toggle, it looks like a blowjob, but isn't one.

I'm not sure whether I have written this before, but I wish there were an option of a pegging scene as the outro. And pegging as an option for the rhythm session (currently, rhythm sessions are handjob-only, not even footjobs which use an outdated scene which, for example, ends after edging.)

Last edited by a moderator:

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
I summon thee, o hero, o savior Golden_Darrow. Will you bless us once more with your generosity? I beg you for forgiveness for those who could not contain their pestilent speeches. Please know, they do not portray our own mentality.

I have the honor to be your obedient servant
U. 0098

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
I summon thee, o hero, o savior Golden_Darrow. Will you bless us once more with your generosity? I beg you for forgiveness for those who could not contain their pestilent speeches. Please know, they do not portray our own mentality.

I have the honor to be your obedient servant
U. 0098

Virtual Succubus 0.29R1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ah, no problem.
I think I saw someone mention if you enable anal toggles, and give her a stap on, or make her a futa she'll "fuck the player" through a portal in a mini game, or ending.
Moar anal is definitely a must for Succu-Chan :)

Virtual Succubus 0.29R1

PC 0.29R1

Android 0.29R1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for being an upload hero.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I enjoyed the new update. The metronome tasks were entertaining to me and there should be more of those. Imagine the succ swaying or dancing to the rhythm you are following.

Besides metronome, I still think that the voice of the succ should be updated to a better quality and diversified for it not be the same sounds you hear everytime in a session.

Other than those, I saw a breast bouncing rhythm? Or was it the metronome?(Need more of that) And the mini games should be updated somehow. Removing them would be a waste of a good idea since maybe the succ can enjoy being in a JOI too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Imagine the succ swaying or dancing to the rhythm you are following.
That's somewhat already in the game.

Recently, I’ve had a focus on trying to increase the amount of potential failure points in sessions (I.E. making it possible to fail for experienced players).
Actually the correct direction, having stakes to fail is fun. Choice, Mr. Anderson, choice!

[*]Being on the chastity release session after a sentence will now unlock customization when chastity no customization is on.
Isn't this a downgrade? Now it will be easier to change the settings before the release session, correct?

[*]Ending prompts should now respect the gagged status.
xD

Last edited:

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
Is it a bug for her to be pleased and furious at the same time? The furious status carried over into the ending and she became angry, but I didn't get a "punishment ending" (day added to chastity).

Is this intended?

Last edited:
Reactions: colorlessblue

remion02

May 11, 2017
Ah, no problem.
This is indeed possible (I assume anyway, I've actually only seen it when playing around with the vaginal toggles but if it doesn't it might just be a bug related to the anal toggle, or maybe a bug with the newer versions). It's pretty much just a scene of her thrusting into a portal.
Would be interesting to have that as an ending finish option as well as the handjob event. and any other similar tasks that may get added.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Hey so can somebody update this to 0.29 please?
I will bring you good news like that pigeon in the New Testament to Mary mother of Jesus - it's already here.

By the way, regarding the new chastity setting, it works indeed as described - effectively, a super-long scheduling setting.

I got an event for free nude, so I took the opportunity to test out an outfit combination - namely, garters+gloves+socks+dress.

(I think, I have encountered a bug where gloves+socks don't work, and another where a choice about an edging challenge doesn't give said edging challenge, please, report it to Discord, I'm too lazy to launch it.)

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes