3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Well the game is not very good. So far, all I have noticed is just a mockery of the game or, more simply, humiliation. Perhaps when the game comes out (which I doubt that ever will be) everything will be in it and it will be a good game. So rating 4/10

vcvinci

Jul 23, 2020
Welp, latest version crashes on launch for me too. It was a good run, but I guess older hardware and/or windows 7 is no longer supported.

If you mean the pegging one, that's just the anal(insertable) variant of the rythm event. There's an entire section of settings for rythm events, you need to enable that there (also, both the anal kink and the insertable accessory toggles are required too).
I can't get pegging event, no trigger for the rhythm event. if you can upload attachment pics for the setting, thank you very much!

kht

Nov 16, 2016
I can't get pegging event, no trigger for the rhythm event. if you can upload attachment pics for the setting, thank you very much!
Don't know if anything changed in the latest version, since I can't launch it, but up to 0.29 it was like this....

You have to go to Customization » Gameplay » Rythm Events, and then either in Rewards or Punishments (or both) enable Anal(Insertable).

Also, the toggles for Anal Insertable (in Content»Toys) and Anal (in Content»Kinks) must both be on. Those are literally the first toggles in their lists, hard to miss.

Lastly, you can adjust the chance for Rythm Events under Gameplay»Events (it should be enabled by default anyway).

Reactions: megacipher

vcvinci

Jul 23, 2020
Don't know if anything changed in the latest version, since I can't launch it, but up to 0.29 it was like this....

You have to go to Customization » Gameplay » Rythm Events, and then either in Rewards or Punishments (or both) enable Anal(Insertable).

Also, the toggles for Anal Insertable (in Content»Toys) and Anal (in Content»Kinks) must both be on. Those are literally the first toggles in their lists, hard to miss.

Lastly, you can adjust the chance for Rythm Events under Gameplay»Events (it should be enabled by default anyway).
Oh! thanks, you are so cute and so patience!!!

Reactions: megacipher

xGBTx

Oct 9, 2017
Okay I've been at this for 3 days, been pretty fun. Will definitely subscribe to the patreon if my enjoyment keeps up. My phone is pretty new, but the performance is a bit frustratingly slow. Getting a black mirror moment where the screen goes dark while it loads and leaves you staring at your own sweated expression isn't the sexiest thing in the world. And for all the costumization options she doesn't seem to be doing much visually rather than just stand there, which is a bit disappointing. Also today I didn't get any favors points cause I accidentally clicked the "back to main menu" button too quickly, rip.

I do like it tho. I've tried out a bunch of AI-JOI's over the years and this one does seem the most comprehensive and most importantly kinky. But it's utterly mind-boggling to me why she's locked into third person. The game goes to great lengths to make things feel immersive, and the effort of generating the text cannot have been much different. She's there. She's looking at me. But instead of going "hey, I want you to stroke it now", there's some mythical off-text translating her instructions to me into third person? That's such a weird core design choice, I can't wrap my head around it ^^

showmepants

Jun 20, 2022
I love the idea and what it does. followed it for awhile.

but .29 is broken. The math seems to keep compounding certain things no matter what. as of now, I cannot get a single play through that doesn't seem to insist I edge before every single activity. the last time it asked me for 72 edges in about 30 minutes of playtime

that's insane.

how do I disable the "edge counting" and the "edge before task" that was added and broke 0.28?

also in .30: graphics are off, the text appears halfway up. there's no more "safe word". Cannot view the status as they don't appear on screen anymo.re

more absolutely bonkers math in .30 doing a rythm game that expected me to count bal slaps. mercy refused tos top. final count of expected ball slapps? 156.

what is wrong with the math in this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicHentaiGamer69

kht

Nov 16, 2016
[...], I cannot get a single play through that doesn't seem to insist I edge before every single activity. the last time it asked me for 72 edges in about 30 minutes of playtime[...] how do I disable the "edge counting" and the "edge before task" that was added and broke 0.28?
That's odd. There is a toggle that forces edging before punishments (under Content»Other), but it shouldn't affect regular tasks. Check if you have that enabled. If it's truly asking for edges before all tasks (and not just punishments) then it seems like a bug.

[...]also in .30: graphics are off, the text appears halfway up. there's no more "safe word". Cannot view the status as they don't appear on screen anymo.re
There's an old "unity jank" glitch during rythm events that can cause the interface to become unreadable which has never been fixed. Maybe .30 with its fullscreen graphics revamps just made it worse..?

[...]more absolutely bonkers math in .30 doing a rythm game that expected me to count bal slaps. mercy refused tos top. final count of expected ball slapps? 156.
Huh, the other stuff you mention do sound like bugs but this one, uhm... isn't this just the normal behaviour..? What's your usual pain difficulty setting? Maybe it rose from a question or you got the "make next session worthy of hell" stake previously? Also, .30 changed the diffiuculty sliders, so your settings might got borked during the upgrade.

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
Windows - - MEGA -

Android - - MEGA -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I provided 0.30R2 already., see below. Mods either don't see that a new update has been provided, or Succudev is the one in-charge of fixing it.

Oi. I'm not some thing to be praised... Baka.

But yeah, sorry. here's 0.30R2.

Virtual Succubus 0.30R2

PC 0.30R2

Android 0.30R2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: poopielord

megacipher

Oct 5, 2018
I provided 0.30R2 already., see below. Mods either don't see that a new update has been provided, or Succudev is the one in-charge of fixing it.
SuccuDev is not in charge of uploading subscription-only versions and updating this thread with it on this website. All links provided here are patron-only content uploaded by F95 community members.

Last edited:

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
SuccuDev is not in charge of uploading subscription-only versions and updating this thread with them on this website. All links uploaded here are patron-only content uploaded by F95 community members.
Which is not what I was saying. Clearly, given I was the one that uploaded the past 9 updates, and 2 or 3 before that. What I was trying to say is, Succudev has access to update or change the OP.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
updated OP with 0.30R2 . Please use the report function next time and select "Game Update" to get the new update links to our notice.

Reactions: User0098

kroku

Nov 9, 2020
You know what whould be absolute great @SuccuDev - if you could adjust the thickness, curvyness of her. she looks a bit too thin for my taste. like a little slider or just an option to be more curvy. great work

Reactions: katepumt

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Banner looks like it's implying armpit stuff, which is solely lacking on this website. Do we get some armpit stuff in this game?

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
Banner looks like it's implying armpit stuff, which is solely lacking on this website. Do we get some armpit stuff in this game?
If you are talking about the middle pic, then I have to disappoint you. It's a head pat, but this game has armpit worship in kinks that you can select, so it may be present in the game.

Reactions: qwoppe

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
You know what whould be absolute great @SuccuDev - if you could adjust the thickness, curvyness of her. she looks a bit too thin for my taste. like a little slider or just an option to be more curvy. great work
Succudev has already discussed this several times. It isn't something he ever plans on doing. It would require too much change and re-rendering of every outfit and every scene.

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
updated OP with 0.30R2 . Please use the report function next time and select "Game Update" to get the new update links to our notice.
Y'all typically get to it before I can, so I sometimes forget. I made sure to after that message. I'll do so after every update I provide, from now on.

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
Just had a great session that reminded me how unique this game can be.

A metronome task came up, I did it as usual, it stopped and asked "did she hit 0". I was confused for a second because I was sure it didnt ask me to keep count. I clicked "Yes" thinking that I had just encountered a bug, but what followed next actually made my jaw drop. See the attachment below.

This is why I love this game.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes