3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I'm curious, how can someone get off on this?
I got the same question for inflation, scat, golden shower, loli and so on...
But here it's just femdom, but instead of a character being femdom'ed it's YOU who is being femdom'ed or something

fartbart1773

May 16, 2019
If you want to mindlessly beat your dick until it shrivels up and there's no flesh left then this game is for you. The fucking character is the most typical anime looking ass character, she barely cute. Imagine getting on your goddamn knees in front of a PHONE for 30 goddamn seconds, and then not masturbating for 3 weeks and then doing stupid "fap hero" sessions repeatedly only to be shown a polygonal ass that looks less shapely from Lara Crofts for the PS1. That's what this "game" is.

fartbart1773

May 16, 2019
I know a lot of people want to experience femdom, but this ain't it ya'll. Femdom is you're in a bar and this 45 year old lady is sticking her tongue down your 22 year old throat in front of everyone and you're sitting there embarrassed as hell while everyone watches her lead you out the bar to fuck her in the back of her ford pickup, which is parked in front of the bar, that's femdom.

If you want shit like this to work, this app is going to need full unadulterated access to your phone with amazon/facebook/tinder level spying so it can prey on your when you're at your lowest. It needs to know when you've messaged someone, when a girl has messaged you or sent a heart or some shit, this app needs to be like real complete femdom level. Hell, make it call your family and ruin your life, make it call your boss with a bunch of "UWU" sounds. This dev needa take a full measure, never half measures, take a full measure dev. Make this thang a real femdom. I ain't jokin or playin around just don't go 0 to 50. go 0 to 100.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I know a lot of people want to experience femdom, but this ain't it ya'll. Femdom is you're in a bar and this 45 year old lady is sticking her tongue down your 22 year old throat in front of everyone and you're sitting there embarrassed as hell while everyone watches her lead you out the bar to fuck her in the back of her ford pickup, which is parked in front of the bar, that's femdom.

If you want shit like this to work, this app is going to need full unadulterated access to your phone with amazon/facebook/tinder level spying so it can prey on your when you're at your lowest. It needs to know when you've messaged someone, when a girl has messaged you or sent a heart or some shit, this app needs to be like real complete femdom level. Hell, make it call your family and ruin your life, make it call your boss with a bunch of "UWU" sounds. This dev needa take a full measure, never half measures, take a full measure dev. Make this thang a real femdom. I ain't jokin or playin around just don't go 0 to 50. go 0 to 100.
And also other games on this site should provide real tentacle rape, goblin rape, gang bang, ntr sex,... right? Why are you here anyway if you want 100?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

User0098

Jul 27, 2017

What you're describing is not femdom, that's just toxic and shitty and what you're "suggesting" is straight up bullshit, not to mention dangerous. Femdom, like all of BDSM should first and foremost always follow the three most important rules of being safe, sane and consensual.

Then there's the point to be made of reading the room. This game is not meant to replace regular femdom (relationships). It is a game. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020

If you want your life to be ruined by a phone game and be psychologically abused, then you're in the wrong place.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
There's a lot of potential in this game- and I can't see it ever being finished at a current 0.3- at it's pace but it's already really succeeding in it's objective and has a working base. So anything added from here on should be easy to implement I feel. Would be interesting to add more visual content for unique combinations but I know that would really bloat the file size and goes against the point.-.. Textwise it'd be interesting to see unique dialogues based on your choice of visuals- Like you have the ability to turn her into a futanari- but I doubt there is any futanari content other than that visually- or is there?.. It could overlap with gagging/deepthroat stuff if by chance she happened to be a futa at the time and decided to use IT- rather than telling you to use dildo/or what have you on hand specified in toys. Things such as that.

Direction is good though and I am curious what the future plans are.

• Red Heart

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
I know a lot of people want to experience femdom, but this ain't it ya'll. --snip-- I ain't jokin or playin around just don't go 0 to 50. go 0 to 100.
If you don't like the game, don't open the thread. We enjoy this game, so kindly leave.

Anyway here's the full release of 0.32!

------------------------------------------

Virtual Succubus 0.32R1

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • Facesitting & Smothering, including various kinks like armpits and feet smothering.
  • Booba sliders for both size and jiggle!
  • Breast expansion options, including mood-based growth and edge/reward based growth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
"femdom" "no sexual content" "sissy" "futa/trans"
lol.. no -_-
Well... Femdom is the main premise of this game. No sexual content I think just means no penetration. "Sissy", "Futa/Trans", "Humiliation", "Monster Girl", "Sex Toys", "Mind Control" are all optional and depend on the toggles/settings you apply.

• Red Heart

fartbart1773

May 16, 2019
Oh by the way for anyone wondering. You CAN do a ritual to lillith and get results, it's the intent that matters. But like you gotta actually
What you're describing is not femdom, that's just toxic and shitty and what you're "suggesting" is straight up bullshit, not to mention dangerous. Femdom, like all of BDSM should first and foremost always follow the three most important rules of being safe, sane and consensual.

Then there's the point to be made of reading the room. This game is not meant to replace regular femdom (relationships). It is a game. Nothing more. Nothing less.

If you don't like the game, don't open the thread. We enjoy this game, so kindly leave.

Anyway here's the full release of 0.32!

------------------------------------------

Virtual Succubus 0.32R1

0.32R1 PC

0.32R1 ANDROID

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • Facesitting & Smothering, including various kinks like armpits and feet smothering.
  • Booba sliders for both size and jiggle!
  • Breast expansion options, including mood-based growth and edge/reward based growth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played the game and didn't like it, so you're saying I can't voice my opinion from what I thought of the game after playing it? Are you the guy who got rid of youtube dislikes? It's an opinion. I hope you can accept the fact that people have opinions man.

But see, now I'm imagining you naked with a bleeding dick after having fapped for 3 hours, blood shot red eyes, naked, in your basement screaming at your phone "PLS LET ME CUM VIRTUAL SUCCUBUS". That gave me a laugh.

Reactions: Ghostload

fartbart1773

May 16, 2019

How is it dangerous? How is it bullshit?

You can't look at spaghetti and call it bullshit and dangerous unless you've tried it. So it sounds like you might've had a very bad experience with ol momma lillith and got a bad entity instead of a real succubus. There are some cleansing methods I can suggest to you, cuz ya might be possessed.

Reactions: Ghostload
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes