3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
I'd rather not ask this seemingly obvious question, but why does the succubus never have actual sex?
I mean, cuz what kind of a game it is? Like it is literally written in the overview.
And if in general: it is not necessary for succubus to have actual sex with u... "Succubus known to appear in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Which followed by poor physical or mental health, or even death." It doesn't necessary mean sex.

devil260

Jul 26, 2018
So i took a look on the roadmap of this game and i am really interested in the succubi sisters thing were other succubi join in on the fun as punishment oder reward i would love to see how that works out.. And i also found that someday we can make custum tasks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
It's not that silly of a question.

Cam JOI is one thing. Can't just float a 3d peen in there or change the POV on a video call, but in a video game, totally possible. She spends all the time training the player. Would be hot if it actually escalated.
I'd rather not ask this seemingly obvious question, but why does the succubus never have actual sex?
She does.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Virtual Succubus 0.33R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Flagif

Apr 5, 2022
With DNSPY i can not find the Favor Variable or Coin variable
Sorry i'm currently on my laptop so i don't have all the software here.
If you just want Favor Points use CE (float scan for current cost in favor menu) change that to some negative value.
tempsnip.png
If you want to change more go to the official discord there should be a modding channel.

Reactions: FlingMe

Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
In this case, it should need strap-on and anal insertables.
The event is a rythm one. Should be a reward.
Figured except I thought the strap-on toggle was for the player and not for her. She also may or may not have a wiener with the futa toggle. Haven't been able to get it to show up. Will give it another go.

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
Figured except I thought the strap-on toggle was for the player and not for her. She also may or may not have a wiener with the futa toggle. Haven't been able to get it to show up. Will give it another go.
It requires rhythm events+anal to be enabled

Dec 6, 2018
in "humiliation" and "female domination" are included farts and urination content?
From what I have been able to find, no. The closest to any these currently in the game would be content with your urine and pink pheromone clouds that hang around her body. Hopefully we can someday get some smell fetish content (none weird pink cloud), urination/golden shower content, and fart content. It would add nicely to the already existing toggles. There are already content for worshiping body parts that can normally be smelly and we also have smothering and breathplay that could work well with both smelly fetish and fart content. I doubt we get full toilet content with scat (though it would be nice) but at least it is possible to have the succubus call you a toilet as one of the toggles.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes