3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
Yea, how I usually do is export the save data to text on PC then import the text into android.
You can find the option in [Options] -> [Save Options] -> [Export Data]/[Import Data].
Thank you. Can you help me with another my question ? Is it normal that i always get edging task ?

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
Does anyine have the patch notes/ changelog?
Just so everyone is aware, the patch notes for every update are viewable to anyone on for free, regardless of if you are a patron or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Can you help me with another my question ? Is it normal that i always get edging task ?
Edging tasks are one of the core components of this game that make it what it is. You can lower the difficulty/frequency of edges as well as edge riding difficulty in the menu under Customize > Gameplay > Difficulties

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
Just so everyone is aware, the patch notes for every update are viewable to anyone on for free, regardless of if you are a patron or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edging tasks are one of the core components of this game that make it what it is. You can lower the difficulty/frequency of edges as well as edge riding difficulty in the menu under Customize > Gameplay > Difficulties
Thanks for answer.
This game definitely needs tutorial, the beginners guide, cause all edges that i get was painful and i think its not supposed to happened.

bobneil262

May 5, 2021
Had to turn off the counting feature because after 10+ fails in a row on the metronome that just made succ more and more angry instead of her changing the activity, I realize I literally can't keep up even at the slowest speed. Then after seeing what the findom feature did, I regret ever turning it on. I was apparently too cheap on a tribute and she immediately failed my session and said I couldnt see her for 7 days. Wtf? Good for people who are trying to save up cum? Lol.
The time lockout (which CANNOT be turned off, I checked) can only be skipped by adjusting your PC date setting (which can really really mess with other programs/scheduled tasks) and if you change it back after accessing your save, the game 'refreshes' the lockout back to the date it originally planned.... I haven't been able to play this game for over a week and whatever motivation I had to do so is basically gone now. I'd like to say that what's here is decent, it just needs some more meat on its bones like if she did stroking animations with her hand or blew kisses, instead of just staring at you.

• Angry

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Had to turn off the counting feature because after 10+ fails in a row on the metronome that just made succ more and more angry instead of her changing the activity, I realize I literally can't keep up even at the slowest speed. Then after seeing what the findom feature did, I regret ever turning it on. I was apparently too cheap on a tribute and she immediately failed my session and said I couldnt see her for 7 days. Wtf? Good for people who are trying to save up cum? Lol.
The time lockout (which CANNOT be turned off, I checked) can only be skipped by adjusting your PC date setting (which can really really mess with other programs/scheduled tasks) and if you change it back after accessing your save, the game 'refreshes' the lockout back to the date it originally planned.... I haven't been able to play this game for over a week and whatever motivation I had to do so is basically gone now. I'd like to say that what's here is decent, it just needs some more meat on its bones like if she did stroking animations with her hand or blew kisses, instead of just staring at you.
You can reset/delete your save if you want to get back to it quickly.

• Red Heart

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
I disabled the counting events, mainly because she didn't seem to always make it clear that counting was necessary, and trying to keep track while also... enjoying... anything was kinda difficult.

I downloaded the latest update while the code still worked (didn't want to wait for uploader, and forgot that VS releases it about a week after Patreon, sorry about that succudev). Tried the xtoy stuff with my lovense Max, and it works quite nicely. Don't need the Lovense Bluetooth dongle either. One thing people might want to keep track of, when setting it all up, the app is willing to use the full range of pressure that it's capable of. My dick isn't super thick, but it very quickly became almost impossible to use it when Succubus would increase the pressure a certain amount. I haven't tried again since this morning, but I'm pretty sure it's possible to adjust just how much pressure it'll give, and I'll definitely be adjusting that next time.

One other thing about the setup, once you've chosen your toy, you still have to connect it, I couldn't find it for a little while, but it turns out the page for all that setup, you need to scroll to the side as well as up and down. It's definitely something you want to play around with a bit for a little bit, but once you've figured out where everything is, it should be pretty easy to setup for the best settings.

Edit: I appear to be wrong, there isn't a way to set a max pressure, or if there is one, isn't labeled as specifically as that. Unfortunate in one way, because it is a little distracting when it gets to those points to have to push the button the Max has for lowering such things.

Last edited:

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
i need some kind of password to play the game, is that something that should be somehow obvious or it just isnt available?
That's just a privacy feature, you need to set a password yourself. It's just so that other people can't just open up the app to see what it is, or maybe even worse, see your kinks that you didn't want to share with the world.

• Red Heart

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
What means Flick your dick ? Or balls ?
English is not my first language so i dont understand what she wait from me.

• Red Heart

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
That's just a privacy feature, you need to set a password yourself. It's just so that other people can't just open up the app to see what it is, or maybe even worse, see your kinks that you didn't want to share with the world.
wait so did i previously play some older version of this game and set a password?? how do i find or reset it? XD

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Had to turn off the counting feature because after 10+ fails in a row on the metronome that just made succ more and more angry instead of her changing the activity
That's clearly wrong, she only gives you 2 (two) attempts for one counting task. Maybe she became furious, and gave you another counting task as a punishment?
and said I couldnt see her for 7 days. Wtf? Good for people who are trying to save up cum?
It was only possible if you had accepted the 7-day stake, like how can people be so stupid? Because of players such as you, the dev has outright removed the 7-day stake of the game in the October version - some people are that illiterate.
I disabled the counting events, mainly because she didn't seem to always make it clear that counting was necessary, and trying to keep track while also... enjoying... anything was kinda difficult.
It's actually really cool with oral tasks... even though you can't exactly count out loud while deepthroating, lol.
What means Flick your dick ? Or balls ?
business-man-finger-flick-something-49408458.jpg

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
That's clearly wrong, she only gives you 2 (two) attempts for one counting task. Maybe she became furious, and gave you another counting task as a punishment?
It was only possible if you had accepted the 7-day stake, like how can people be so stupid? Because of players such as you, the dev has outright removed the 7-day stake of the game in the October version - some people are that illiterate.
It's actually really cool with oral tasks... even though you can't exactly count out loud while deepthroating, lol.
View attachment 2099973
Thanks

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes