3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
Goes for most people who come here and pirate it, frankly, how the fuck are you masturbating to someone's content fully knowing their stance on you? No kink-shaming but are you fuckers such self deprecating subs you're ok with that? Even I'm impressed.
what piracy does to a mf (i'm mf)

im stuff.jpg

But for real, when I first came to this thread and saw your old stance on piracy (something like "pirates will always find a way, it's out of my hands", if I understood and remembered correctly), I agreed and kept pirating, making sure to provide feedback and report bugs as best as I could (hopefully on up-to-date versions, sorry). With your new stance I honestly still agree with you. What you are offering is extremely generous. Engaging with this forum at all and taking feedback from fucking pirates is also extremely generous. You have gone well above what most devs do, and got all the undeserved shit talk for it. Thank you SuccuDev for somehow dealing with all the little stinkers on this forum.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I would've banned you over a year ago when you first leaked the game here instead of being understanding
Wasn't Golden_Darrow responsible for sharing mostly? Are they all banned?

Genuinely don't understand how you can engage with my stuff fully knowing this "sperg"s hand has had something to do with every little corner of it.
Compartmentalisation. Logical contradictions are part and parcel of the human condition.

Truly wonder why you end up having to constantly be a self-deprecating incel everywhere you seem to go.
Because being truthful to oneself is fun? Not my problem that I have a soul of a balding boomer inside.

You're, quite frankly, the primary reason I'm "passionately" ranting about people being shit here.
Based.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Fuck people like you who try to police others without understanding anything at all. Worse than anyone that actively antagonizes.
Try to police?
What are you talking about?

For the third time, which will be my last since you pretty much do not care about anyone other than yourself.
I asked why couldn't you answer that guy's question normally.

You are the most arrogant dev I've ever seen it is beyond absurd.
You are so sad to a level that it gets cringe.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
You are the most arrogant dev I've ever seen it is beyond absurd.
Excuse me, butting into a situation with zero experience in it and start judging isn't arrogant, then? It's always the same, but it's not even your fault exactly. People are just plain unable to understand how the situation looks from others' perspective, especially when it comes to higher ups. Always sad to see people judge, for example, politics and rich guys with zero understanding about how everything looks in their eyes. And of course, it's the same with authors - people have no idea how it is for them, but judge as if they do. It's also funny that people almost never hit the mark by doing so, missing with every guess.

I would've offered anyone inexperienced to just shut it and stay neutral, but i guess it would've been too easy. Without experience it's not even an option to consider stuff like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: golewy and Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I asked why couldn't you answer that guy's question normally.
To be fair, the issue of boobie sizes must be a trigger-topic for SuccuDev considering it almost got him booted off Patreon. I know my Virtual Succy lore. (Now there is a boobie slider and optional boobie enlargement, but again, there is no flat chest option because it's illegal.)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ciabet9ck

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Excuse me, butting into a situation with zero experience in it and start judging isn't arrogant, then? It's always the same, but it's not even your fault exactly. People are just plain unable to understand how the situation looks from others' perspective, especially when it comes to higher ups. Always sad to see people judge, for example, politics and rich guys with zero understanding about how everything looks in their eyes. And of course, it's the same with authors - people have no idea how it is for them, but judge as if they do. It's also funny that people almost never hit the mark by doing so, missing with every guess.

I would've offered anyone inexperienced to just shut it and stay neutral, but i guess it would've been too easy. Without experience it's not even an option to consider stuff like that.
Ah yes, I've spoken with countless devs and interacted with multiple communities, and judging others when I literally can compare this dev to other countless devs as arrogant yes.

You're talking like you know me, but I don't need to know the dev to look at what he writes, you can assert his arrogance by his manners alone written in this very thread, saying otherwise is ignorance.

Clearly, calling someone "fucking idiot" is clearly the way to go when it comes to communicating between two individuals.
Whether that individual is right or wrong.
That is clearly how I and everyone should address questions and criticism or anything for that matter.

Thank you for enlighting me.

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Hey, so I read your offer you had linked on the main page, and I have some questions.

First off, you say you plan to eventually release the game for a price, "once it's the appropriate time to". Do you have any plans for when that would be the case, and more importantly what you would consider a fair price on the appropriate product?

Second, right below that it says that even after that one-time purchase opportunity, you plan to provide more content to Patreons. Does that mean, providing more in-game content for the game? And if so, does that mean that, to get access to all available content, someone who bought the game outright would also have to sub to the Patreon?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

SuccuDev

Virtual Succubus Developer
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
First off, you say you plan to eventually release the game for a price, "once it's the appropriate time to". Do you have any plans for when that would be the case
I have a to-do list before I get around to monetizing it on traditional platforms.

This to-do list sometimes gets delayed by me going ''I wanna make this thing''. It also honestly gets delayed by the reality that if I don't produce interesting content month to month, people get bored and leave.

The current plan is that once I've decided ''okay time to sell it outright'', that earns you the future updates as well, just as it works with most games.

Future updates for patrons is more in the sense of "patrons sticking around/new patrons would help test/fund/feedback new updates".
Obviously, just outright ending development as soon as I release on steam would be self sabotage, too.

Simply said, whatever's most likely to make the most amount of money without being fucked up by my standards, I'll be doing that; this definitely involves eventually moving to a traditional one time payment format.

The price of that, I obviously can't say now; but either way that pertains only to me, my income, and the mass statistics of people purchasing the game.
For individuals, if that price ends up too high? I've made my offer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: golewy and Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
...A-anyone up for some bug reports?
1. The October v.0.34 seems to have desync issues with the "cock hero" rhythm events (handjob, footjob, CBT). It looks like skipping frames and then losing synchronisation (even continuing after the event). PC version, never had it before.
2. In the ASMR segment, there remained a red bar to the left for a few seconds.
3. "She" is capitalised.
4. Again, the ring-gag application does not remove the speaking debuff.
5. The Favor button was highlighted, but there were neither free favor requests nor text explaining what her preference was. I think, it's a bug because there was a session time limit preference (which isn't in favor requests).

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Ah yes, I've spoken with countless devs and interacted with multiple communities, and judging others when I literally can compare this dev to other countless devs as arrogant yes.
Talking to devs, observing them is just a fraction of what you must have to understand them, this much is not something to be proud of as an achievement. Imagine becoming a politician by reading a lot of news, that's what you're telling me you are. But you saying that is, of course, unavoidable - as you cannot imagine any further experience, without straight up having that experience, or having enough that is close to it. It is better to put aside trying to understand someone on a different position and don't act rashly, for the majority of people it's just impossible to do it easily, unless they were in that position themselves. Which is ironic, because devs also think people can understand them and be smart, but from how i see it almost no random person can truly do that.

What i can agree with is that being rude to people that have no experience is pointless. People can't help it if they don't have it, and their incomplete opinions should be just ignored or brushed off, not seriously confronted, as you wouldn't seriously argue with a school boy, he simply doesn't have enough understanding, and you won't force him to have it by screaming at him.

Also, what i was talking about is not your general experience with devs, though it is connected. I meant the experience in this situation, because you just walked in and started judging ASAP, despite not knowing the full situation, the people, and the dev. Basically, you protect the people because they look like victims, and judge the dev because he looks evil.

Last edited:

cryptojunkie77

Nov 25, 2019
dude, just put your game on steam early access for a reasonable price (20-30$) - I dunno if that's possible given the nature of your project, but on the other hand there is much weirder shit on steam.

you get the money bux, we get updates, everybody is happy. No need for drama.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I must say while I like the game I've lost all respect for the dev. He is on such a high horse he can't hold an intelligible conversation.

Piracy is inescapable for all games and it's his prerogative to fight it as harshly as he chooses. But even when faced with unrelated criticism he always deflects to ranting about piracy instead. (ie. criticism for choosing to be an asshole instead of simply linking to his FAQ's "Not feasible with how the game was built, animation clipping, etc.")

His "generous" offer is also completely hidden on the main Virtual Succubus site. The only way to discover said offer seems to be to read one of his rants here on f95 and then send him a DM. All such takers must already know how to obtain the latest version for free on f95.

The whole situation just screams ego trip. And given how toxic this thread has been, being stuck in a sequestered server for that just feels like a huge mental health red flag.

SuccuDev

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
His "generous" offer is also completely hidden on the main Virtual Succubus site. The only way to discover said offer seems to be to read one of his rants here on f95 and then send him a DM. All such takers must already know how to obtain the latest version for free on f95.

''yo bro u didn't advertise you're giving the game away for free on the main website where you advertise the game wtf''

Incredible.

It's one of the first channels on the game's discord.

But yeah, I will not sabotage my numbers by making the offer too easily accessible.
People have to be invested enough to be reading this thread, or be on the discord. Indescribably selfish of me.

It's almost like the offer itself exactly explains how it works and why I'm targeting it towards the most invested.

Not like you've read it, though.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
If anyone is interested, the one before the latest version (v.0.33) is available on page 66.
dl(.)rpdl(.)net/torrent/14801
Virtual Succubus 0.33R1

0.33R1 PC

0.33R1 ANDROID
Virtual Succubus 0.33R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

SuccuDev

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
As expected, F95 mods have taken over the thread and removed my offer to give away the game for free entirely from the front page.

By the way, they had previously approved my modifications to the thread when I had deleted all my comments and required everything to be manually approved. Making it even funnier now that they're pissy about it; I never personally touched the links on that post or anything of the sort.

As an absolutely hilarious consequence, the latest version of the game is now (temporarily, of course, I'm sure some "principled" person will change that) even less accessible to F95 users. Users cannot see my signature unless they're logged in, so casual browsers will also not be seeing the fact they can simply ask for the game.

Ianuda, while I've given up and believe you're far beyond having any sense at this point, I hope you're at least capable of seeing irony.

Your "shy saudi arabs" are stuck with annoyingly disappearing links!
Shall you be their valiant hero who defends the rights of all to obtain games they cannot even be bothered to ask for?

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I think you're really missing the point of why I'm behaving this way here.
Oh shoot, i do. Kinda forgot you were saying some reasons before, like pushing away certain people, which i only remembered by the morning now. Well nevermind what i said then :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Oral_Cum_Shot

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Your "shy saudi arabs" are stuck with annoyingly disappearing links!
Not really, they're all there. Holding up with dignity so far. The mods are based.
Let's try these out.
anonfiles(.)com/15p0Y7C8y8/VS_034R1_PCFULL_zip

anonfiles(.)com/Ldp5YeCcyb/VS_034R1_ANDROIDFULL_apk
By the way, what is nagging my conscience is that I'm not a troll (in the dignified, classical sense of the word), yet am presented with such a delicious banquet.

Reactions: ciabet9ck
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes