3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Also, "amusement" and "dedication", etc... is session specific or global?
Dedication is the measure of the current session's being a success or a failure. Amusement is persistent across sessions, I think (you have a stake to lose it).

almost like you're required to have an account to download anything from this site. Geewiz, I wonder if that results in a large amount of old accounts with few to no posts.
Actually true, forgot it myself.

I haven't played the game in a while now but did they change the ?Rhythm Game? Animations she isnt summoning her portal anymore and just flicks her finger.
There are two kinds of rhythm games now, the previous one was also improved in late 2021.

0.35 is out if anyone has it
Don't new versions release on the 10th day of the month?

How the fuck is eating your own cum an award?
Reward* I don't want to come out as rude, but there is a billion settings waiting to be clicked. You still may be correct in that it can't be set up as a reward or punishment? Never checked. You can disable all CEI entirely, that's for sure.

Although I fondly remember one moment before I did it when she gave me the option to cum on the condition of CEI - effectively presenting denial as my own volition, that's hot.

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
I've got a strange bug, where the session doesn't end. It just starts a new session where the end is supposed to be.

I'd also love it if we could disable stuff like spanking at some point.

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
Has anyone managed to see a facesitting/smothering scene yet? Is there a way to force them?
Just the one where the complete screen blacks out, so I deactived it, but apparently that's a bug and not supposed to happen?

Btw anyone got a link for the new version, or at least a changelog, so I can see if it's worth getting when it's out?

someonebored3

Sep 13, 2018
Has anyone managed to see a facesitting/smothering scene yet? Is there a way to force them?
Yeah, quite often. Don't know if it helps, but I have the succy set to Kinky and Moody, also increased the frequency at which events occur (go through the options, I don't recall right where they are). Lastly, if you manage to get this sequences, you can see still see a model of the succubus by pausing the game and hiding the UI.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Mine's always kinky and moody and I've set the relevant events to maximum frequency. I'll try maximising events generally too, if it counts as that, but I thought that was just for things like spin the wheel, metronome, red light green light etc.

Maybe I need to get a new update, I still have the one from just after it was implemented.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes