3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VirtualSuccubus-0.39R3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: cheapstrike

futajoilover1

Sep 11, 2021
Here's a post about the dev and the future releases.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR: Now new versions are coming out every 2 months instead of 1, so see y'all in june!

futajoilover1

Sep 11, 2021
Look better. In the preparations menu, after chosing the session type and length, there's a "shapeshifting" menu, it says "aesthetics and visuals". that's where you can change all of that.
1683811551856.png

Reactions: BigHungryChicken

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Can't find it in the contract settings?
The dev changed the menu layout with .39 and forgot to change the shapeshifting portion. So it cannot be found in the main menu.

He might fix it in next month's update. But for now you have to go to the pre-session modifications to get there.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Aside from that...regarding the apk from here being worse. You probably downloaded the wrong build. The .38 releases are old and buggy. The dev tried to do some optimization (so it would be less laggy) and screwed things up so badly they needed ~10 releases to get a semi-stable (not stable) version.

The file you found on apkadmin is the latest .39r3 version which futajoi (and a few others) have also uploaded here.

futajoilover1

Sep 11, 2021
The dev changed the menu layout with .39 and forgot to change the shapeshifting portion. So it cannot be found in the main menu.

He might fix it in next month's update. But for now you have to go to the pre-session modifications to get there.
Dev didn't forget to change anything. That's the new layout and it is supposed to stay like that.

Reactions: TalkingCat-

IchigoSake0

May 13, 2023
I get it. The average male trog likes tit monsters, but I'd like a fuckin person that aint all its that I can configure. Miss the sporty succusbus, cause I find more than a pair of breasts with nipples and arms and legs attractive. Fucking hell.
Even with the lowest setting and even with some outfits it just ignores it (really they look fake like implants). I much prefer smaller paipai. Though the amount of women who play this may not be many. I have to look at huge breasts in the mirror every day, is it so wrong to lust after someone way cuter with a more compact set? It is a real bummer, much of the doujinshi has become large. It is a sad day for people who want cute, athletic, or tomboy. I truly miss the older model. Even males only tags I still get tit monsters. It is a frustrating trend. I wont even get into the games section and how the majority of stuff coming out has breasts so large they could smother an entire continent. Not even proportioned!!! o(〒﹏〒)o

I am not shaming if someone likes those, but that has all everything has become. I just want more diversity.

BlackBunny5676

Oct 12, 2020
Game dont run in my PC or android even with comp. patch.
On PC i got the never ending loading screen,
on Android low fps (extreme)

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Game dont run in my PC or android even with comp. patch.
On PC i got the never ending loading screen,
on Android low fps (extreme)
i can't see R3's compatibility apk in first topic so i think you tried R2.

First you can try R3 with some bugfixes.

Second (if it doesn't work well) you can try

note that for android you may need a decent phone with 4 gb ram.

Seflar

Jun 8, 2017
Even with the lowest setting and even with some outfits it just ignores it (really they look fake like implants). I much prefer smaller paipai. Though the amount of women who play this may not be many. I have to look at huge breasts in the mirror every day, is it so wrong to lust after someone way cuter with a more compact set? It is a real bummer, much of the doujinshi has become large. It is a sad day for people who want cute, athletic, or tomboy. I truly miss the older model. Even males only tags I still get tit monsters. It is a frustrating trend. I wont even get into the games section and how the majority of stuff coming out has breasts so large they could smother an entire continent. Not even proportioned!!! o(〒﹏〒)o

I am not shaming if someone likes those, but that has all everything has become. I just want more diversity.
But #facepalm I just didn't know bout the settins hehehe. Big tiddies tehehehe. I'm gettin what I want so I should give ya shit fa not gettin what you want! Right?! Oh wait...

Nah, I feel for ya.

Tellin me ya don't like tit mountain?! Every male with a closet so full of skeletons it practically a graveyard likes titzilla!

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes