3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
That's what happens when you have people doing the intensive tests on full release and not before. Indie Dev do that.
It's easier to find bugs with 3k+ users than with the 5 devs working on the project.
Or you know... Write a rigorous testing suite? I guarantee at least 95% of the bugs that have been or will be reported can be caught by unit and integration tests.

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
Eve
Or you know... Write a rigorous testing suite? I guarantee at least 95% of the bugs that have been or will be reported can be caught by unit and integration tests.
Every version just introduces more and more bugs at this point. Unless a pause is initiated and a complete overhaul is done this project is too far gone to really matter at this point. It's too bad really as it was a one of a kind idea that gathered a following and for good reason.

DontSpam

Mar 14, 2024
You can use it online at .
Favor is called "SuccuAppreciation".
Click "known password", upload your savegame and then use "Experimental open editor".

Reactions: Mike5050

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
Still zero way of removing the "Orders you to wait" "clear your mind" bullshit loops.

10+ minutes of repeated "clear your mind"

no thanks. what stupid lack of checks in the game.

also still absolutely cannot adhere to the time limits set in game. 20 min sessions go on 30+ minutes. 60 min hardcaps can last 2+ hours

Reactions: gorgonzola_eater
Sep 10, 2021
I haven't had issues with my build, but I think it's one of the recent ones (not current). The project's probably not going anywhere.

squalinton

Jul 13, 2023
anyone tried to edit the save to increase difficulty (pleasure, oral, pain etc.) above the max of 4?
did it break the functionality? did it work and get more difficult?

Sep 3, 2023
Will the developer abandon the project?
The dev seems very personally invested in the project, it's unlikely to be abandoned any time soon. When they said the project is "probably not going anywhere", I think they meant the updates have been getting worse and the game has been getting buggier, more bloated, and less fun to play, and that trend is unlikely to reverse. Update 38, 39 or 40 might be the best the game will ever be.

Reactions: harrymanson007

Unreasonable

Jan 26, 2024
I haven't noticed any real issues over the last 6 months, but I only use the toys mode. I wish that had more features, because I don't know many other games that does that other than lustbound.

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023

Patch notes from Fansley post.
I'm waiting to see how the password set by a Dom works. I think V46 might be the last one that can be openly shared here if you have to contact SucuDev for it to get reset if you can't get the password from a Dom or it is somehow lost. Says deleting and clearing cache and stuff won't reset it.
I guess we will know soon enough.

Reactions: The Uninspired

The Uninspired

Aug 5, 2018
I'm waiting to see how the password set by a Dom works. I think V46 might be the last one that can be openly shared here if you have to contact SucuDev for it to get reset if you can't get the password from a Dom or it is somehow lost. Says deleting and clearing cache and stuff won't reset it.
I guess we will know soon enough.
Realistically it's getting stored somewhere on your pc, unless he's putting in server auth which seems like entirely too much hassle for this feature. Probably just a separate file on your pc that won't get deleted by the usual in game means.

That having been said. The Dom password is hot as fuck. I wonder if it's possible to create multiple versions as a sub to one Dom to run group experiences.

simonde

May 31, 2024
if i had to guess the relevant data is probably stored in the registry like the passcode. don't think this will be server based

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes