3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
i had a quick look and it seems like i was right and the relevant data is indeed stored in the registry at Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SuccuDev\Virtual Succubus. there are a total of 3 keys for
different ownership data:

1. OwnershipFlags
2. OwnershipName
3. OwnershipPassword
Where is it located inside of the android version?

simonde

May 31, 2024
Where is it located inside of the android version?
according to unity's docs it should be located at /data/data/pkg-name/shared_prefs/pkg-name.v2.playerprefs.xml where pkg-name is probably replaced with VirtualSuccubus or some other name. the xml file should have all the relevant data but from what i read online that location is a private area on android and isn't easily accessible like on windows. so you can't really access it easily without rooting your phone (which voids your warranty and can also brick your phone if done incorrectly). another way to access it without rooting your phone is probably to write a script which retrieves the player prefs.

Pokopikos

May 14, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a value somewhere you can edit to reset your daily session, as in, to let you do another one in the same day. It's mostly so I can progress challenges.

simonde

May 31, 2024
Does anyone know if there is a value somewhere you can edit to reset your daily session, as in, to let you do another one in the same day. It's mostly so I can progress challenges.
changing your time of your pc/phone should probably work as a workaround or you could make a mod that overrides the original behavior if you're using the pc version

simonde

May 31, 2024
v47 Another useless addition to the game. This dev bro Im waiting for the day where this game actually gets new content with the 30k he makes a month. Crazy
bro is probably trying to delay it as long as possible to keep making money cuz no new updates = no money

BLACKDRAGON.

Aug 9, 2024
v47 Another useless addition to the game. This dev bro Im waiting for the day where this game actually gets new content with the 30k he makes a month. Crazy
I am considering leaving my subscription because this developer honestly doesn't make significant progress it only adds senseless options in each update and it's like playing nes games where the same enemies appear but with different colors I would like to see in the next update something really surprising like voice options and physical customization or what do I know some new provocative poses or new graphic effects regarding the appearance of women I'm bored of always seeing the same bugs and no fixes and well there is no new content except for some senseless challenge options and the configuration of passing your vs into the hands of others with a password please I am paying exactly what I want I am not asking for much at least add a new function or personality of a naughty girlfriend and graphic improvements like mutual masturbations with squirt and fluids also fix the lactation thing it is unrealistic currently there are vtubers who have orgasms and their squirts and fluids are realistic do not kill the game with silly updates adding a new senseless option or at least add more languages not everyone speaks English.

Zaominach

Apr 3, 2020
I am considering leaving my subscription because this developer honestly doesn't make significant progress it only adds senseless options in each update and it's like playing nes games where the same enemies appear but with different colors I would like to see in the next update something really surprising like voice options and physical customization or what do I know some new provocative poses or new graphic effects regarding the appearance of women I'm bored of always seeing the same bugs and no fixes and well there is no new content except for some senseless challenge options and the configuration of passing your vs into the hands of others with a password please I am paying exactly what I want I am not asking for much at least add a new function or personality of a naughty girlfriend and graphic improvements like mutual masturbations with squirt and fluids also fix the lactation thing it is unrealistic currently there are vtubers who have orgasms and their squirts and fluids are realistic do not kill the game with silly updates adding a new senseless option or at least add more languages not everyone speaks English.
I just had a stroke reading this xD

ArakiSatoshi

Mar 6, 2020
I suspect the developer is holding a personal LLM endpoint and refuses to add a local OpenAI-compatible endpoint option, right? This is an awful practice, people would just lose access to the game and the characters they grew attached to sooner or later. Does anyone know which model does he use in the first place? I couldn't find any info other than a generic shout "Persistent AI" that doesn't mean anything.

jack12321

Jan 21, 2018
This game predates the explosion of ChatGPT and LLMs, it just means AI in the traditional video game sense. The game is just meant to "learn" what you are capable of based on whether you succeed or fail etc. and adapt to that. (whether it actually succeeds at that is up for debate)

Reactions: gorgonzola_eater

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I suspect the developer is holding a personal LLM endpoint and refuses to add a local OpenAI-compatible endpoint option, right? This is an awful practice, people would just lose access to the game and the characters they grew attached to sooner or later. Does anyone know which model does he use in the first place? I couldn't find any info other than a generic shout "Persistent AI" that doesn't mean anything.
This is but a script game. No LLMs here. The game's tragically slow and resource hungry because of poor coding practices, not some fancy tech.

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
I read a neat idea suggestion that instead of having to go through hundreds of venues that there could be a built in tutorial/setting up part to the game where she will ask you questions.

I thought it would make it a better experience to new players and also involve the VS more when it comes to the users settings... Beats hundreds and hundreds of settings all having to be applied manually over hours.

It wouldn't even have to be a hard set she asks a, b, c, and so in. Just asking about settings that have not been set up and in no particular order or time.

morpheus87

May 5, 2020
I read a neat idea suggestion that instead of having to go through hundreds of venues that there could be a built in tutorial/setting up part to the game where she will ask you questions.

I thought it would make it a better experience to new players and also involve the VS more when it comes to the users settings... Beats hundreds and hundreds of settings all having to be applied manually over hours.

It wouldn't even have to be a hard set she asks a, b, c, and so in. Just asking about settings that have not been set up and in no particular order or time.
a negotiation, pseudo config would be nice, you know, you summon the succubus and have a little chat about future sessions, limits, boundries, safeword and whatnot, that would be awesome, it would be more immersive from the get go

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes