RPGM Virtuous Heroine Saga: Evil Rising [v0.2] [NymphSoft]

NEPtorare

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2019
F95Cover.png

Overview:
The main character Dust is a serious upright citizen who meets the Virtuous Heroine and is thrown into an evil plot. The two of them will grow closer and their relationship will be put to the test. Along their journey against evil are their various friends who will support them and surely won't be a hindrance to their relationship.
Dia is the series' main heroine. She can transform into the superheroine Dream Diamond and has a headstrong and kind of rude personality. She has a drive to fight against evil and will protect the innocent. In this story she will learn to understand love and justice with Dust, but she is also susceptible to evil...
PS: NTR Driven Narrative

Thread Updated: 2023-08-02
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: NymphSoft - - NEPtorare
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Illustration.png Illustration2.png Illustration3.png Illustration4.png Illustration5.png Illustration6.png Illustration7.png Illustration8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NEPtorare

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2019
Hello guys! NymphSoft dev here. I hope you find some enjoyment with the game. This is my first game release so it may be a bit rough but I plan to keep improving going forward. I literally knew nothing about coding a game when I started but thankfully RPGM is really intuitive. Feel free to argue about ntr jk.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Looks really nice and the idea looks solid. Enjoy yourself and do something that makes you happy. Keep in mind that everything you read here is just opinions from strangers from the internet. Better create a game that makes you happy and fullfilled

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What kind of NTR is this? Is it netorare where the guy doesn't find out, and the girl gets corrupted, or netorase where the guy watches the girl get fucked? Or is this one where to get NTR I need to lose fights? Just want to know what type it is.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Found a bug: When you speak with Billy about the location of your friend, he tells you that he is somewhere in the campus. You shouldn't go in another door near classroom, otherwise it replaces all chars position and you will block your walkthrough. I'm glad I had saved, so I didn't have to play again. You need to go left to the lockers and talk to the girl (maybe you don't need to, she will just give you a hint) and then go left to the end and go upwards.

Another bug, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. After making first photoshoot on the next day, I can't interact with photographer and I don't know what to do next. I also attended the school with Dust, but it just says that you need to patrol the city.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Since this one has both Male and Female protagonists, how does the protagonist system works? Do you choose who you play as or switch between both?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
My impressions TLDR: Great game despite somewhat simple art and seemingly simple plot at first sight. In fact, the dialogues are captivating, there is a mystery in plot, good humor and a gradual development of the relationship. In terms of lewds, there isn't much to say, just a photoshoot where the heroine can be seen in a bikini. In the prologue, we play as a boy and a girl. When free mode appears, we play as the girl and investigating events in town, but going to school together with the boy. I liked the variation of the main character's emotions. But there's not much art in the game, in fact, it's the only art is her. Gameplay time is good, around an hour.

To be honest, I didn't expect much and the art in the previews seemed a bit simple to me. But I was very pleasantly surprised. Yes, there are some clichés here, a good organization fighting against people who are subject to some dark influence. There is also a suspicion that someone powerful is controlling them behind the scenes. But there are also many uncertainties. The main character also has something to do with it, but it is not yet clear what.

So far, the author's approach seemed original to me, and there are indeed mysterious moments in the story to be discovered. Like what connects the main character to all the events. Overall, I really enjoyed the game, the dialogue and humor are good and the relationship development was pleasantly surprising. They don't just throw us into the story and say, here's your girlfriend and you love each other. No, a big part of the prologue is about how they meet each other and go from strangers to friends to lovers. I like that the author doesn't leave out the shared moments with the heroine. There are quite a few of them, dates in cafes, walks etc.

The protagonist is a bit Chuunibyou but most importantly, he is not spineless and despite some features of a typical white knight, he is quite reasonable. All in all, I still enjoyed playing as him. So the question is, I see the description says NTR driven narrative, but will there be an alternative root? Like even if something bad happens, can the end result be positive if you play your cards right? I would like to see such an option, because I liked both characters. I do not mind some corruption of heroine, just don't want her to fall completely. She's a pretty resilient character, hopefully she wouldn't change much because of events that will happen to her. Otherwise, it will kinda ruin her personality. But all this is just my opinion and preference.

I also liked the whole first part of the game and the narrative in it, to be honest the transition to the free mode seemed unnecessary. You could have continued the story as it was before, but give the player choices, for example. Because this decision somewhat negates the originality that his game had before the free mode came along. It turning the game into something that most games in a similar genre do. But again, this is purely my opinion. Maybe the author will manage to surprise us with their creativity.

The only downside for me is that until the first scene with the photoshoot everything was very exciting and built up the atmosphere well. But this event it's a bit too banal, it's found in every other game of the corruption genre. I still hope the author doesn't delve even deeper into this rabbit hole. Also in the hint, it was said that there would be purple exclamation points where you have to choose something. I haven't seen them yet, but if they are routes, I'll be happy to have them.

A couple of things that could definitely be added, the quest menu, inventory and heroine status screen (maybe?). Also, maybe the ability to call Dia on the phone? The game has already provided the opportunity to play for both characters, Dust and Dia. So this mechanic would fit in this game since you could play for both of them, especially if they have to act separately.

NEPtorare

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2019
Found a bug: When you speak with Billy about the location of your friend, he tells you that he is somewhere in the campus. You shouldn't go in another door near classroom, otherwise it replaces all chars position and you will block your walkthrough.
Fixed the other door bug. My bad that other door should've been locked.
Another bug, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. After making first photoshoot on the next day, I can't interact with photographer and I don't know what to do next. I also attended the school with Dust, but it just says that you need to patrol the city.
Modelling quest is unfinished for now. There will be an event on campus after 3 days and another in the city 3 days after that. You can waste a day on the burger shop. I should probably make a guide but that's essentially all there is to find, next quests are at home.