Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Virumanity: Elena's Path [v0.3.0] [EscovicGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Kinjiru

Very buggy and not at all ready for trying out. You can't save your game yet, which was especially problematic since the game crashed on me about five minutes into trying it out. I had difficulty climbing stairs due to geometry collision issues. If you try to use the 'transporter' too soon, you can get semi-stuck where it's difficult to back out which means if you quit to escape it, you have no save to go back to. Angle needed to interact with objects is finicky.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

jmoney1000

this game runs and performs like trash guys, dont play it. the models are great, for the mc but all things considered the world doesnt look as good. the lightsing is bad the ground textures are bad. the trees even look bad. the worste part of this game is that in the current build (v0.3) the settings dont even work. its unresponsive to and doesnt change when you click it. not fun.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

psychiq

The game doesn't offer much content yet, rather an empty environment and the player wanders so often. In my opinion, the game should go in a different direction than the developer intended (;)another genre)