erhachan

Sep 11, 2020
As it stands, this game is pure ass. I hope the attention it receives at this stage in development actually lets it bloom into something that has a chance to compare to Seed of the Dead, but as it stands, with no clothing damage mechanics, no bad ends, no actual 2d or 3d cg scenes, no sex animations for the special infected, three playable stages, and asset-ripped guns and sounds and environments... this is an actual waste of money.

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019

DxImperial1455

Mar 18, 2018
Feels half complete, would've been nice to see properly expanded camp scenes since the 3 that are character locked at least demonstrated some sense of progression. Combat is literally L4D2 as many have stated but the passives make it easy. White haired girl is best because grenade launcher. Here's a completed save for those who are particularly lazy. Goes in \Appdata\TPJM Studio\

Note that the 'gallery' room where you can fuck zombies in camp breaks if you try to do 'in-game animations' using the loli char. The captured anims work fine though. No idea how to have the girls naked when playing in a level so that's the only way you'll see them without clothes outside of the camp anims. Also, some scenes have body physics and others don't, feels half complete.
Cant find the folder on %appdata% or %programdata% unfortunately... i guess, i'll give it a go anyway...

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
lmao there's a cheeky breaking bad reference in the camp, if you go to the back youll get into a lab with an older guy with a moustache and a younger guy with a shaved head making blue meth

Blastri

Jan 26, 2023
Wow that is a skuzzy looking game. Not really sure what the point of using the cheapest feeling models was but here we are I guess o.o

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
I don't usually write comments, let alone my opinion of a game.

This game is so utterly bare bones and simple, that I fucking love it. I have like 3.3k hours in l4d2 so the first two maps being just a reverse copy of Dead Centre is something I adore.
The mechanics are so simple, I can't help but keep playing.

My only gripe with this game is that consumables just don't work and that Silver Hair girls Grenade Launcher does zero damage to special infected, unless I am doing something wrong. Also that plants and glass are inprenetrable. Also shooting on escalators is kinda buggy. MG girl is just crazy meta, if you pick her you'll always have ammo, especially handy for hordes.

I would unironically love to have more maps and some ability nerfs/buffs, mainly for the regen to not be so overpowered and for the MG girl to not be able to take down a tank(?) in less than 10 shots. Otherwise I will watch this thread in hopes to see more of it.
Also the Saiga is nutty, it can not only snipe, but also has AoE and immense damage. Use it before it gets nerfed, assuming the dev will balance at all.

Edit: Nevermind consumables work, I was just dumb.

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Where do I go for some action? Thus far I am only running around the rooftop(s) and inside the connected building...

bonsaii

Mar 5, 2022
the game was censored so it ruined it for me. i liked the game its a little scary tho because the zombies run at you lol.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
how do you unlock monsters back at the camp nothing seems to do it?
Either finishing the different stage, maybe finishing stage with a different girl.
That or getting grabbed by the different H zombie during a map you finish afterward

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Well how do I get out of the camp and into action? Am I missing an exit?
Talk to the man behind the table next to the elevator (the spawning point on the map ). Chose the stage you want by talking to him, then the elevator open and you can get in and "use" the floor panel in it to go to the stage.

erhachan

Sep 11, 2020

Game is still clearly being updated. New clothing settings and maps coming in the next update, new enemies and animations possibly later this year/early next year. Remove the Completed tag.

Nov 6, 2022
Feels half complete, would've been nice to see properly expanded camp scenes since the 3 that are character locked at least demonstrated some sense of progression. Combat is literally L4D2 as many have stated but the passives make it easy. White haired girl is best because grenade launcher. Here's a completed save for those who are particularly lazy. Goes in \Appdata\TPJM Studio\

Note that the 'gallery' room where you can fuck zombies in camp breaks if you try to do 'in-game animations' using the loli char. The captured anims work fine though. No idea how to have the girls naked when playing in a level so that's the only way you'll see them without clothes outside of the camp anims. Also, some scenes have body physics and others don't, feels half complete.
not sure where to put your save files

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
not sure where to put your save files
Open windows explorer and type %appdata% in the bar where your file path normally is then hit enter. Back out of the Roaming folder it takes you to. Then just search TPJM (assuming you've launched the game at least once) so that windows search can do the rest for you.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes