Seeking Visual Novels with Birth Scenes.

hiyoku1

May 28, 2020
Yo, so i've just finished Mamankyoushitsu. It was pretty good and one of the few VNs that has a birth scene in it (It was censored, but atleast its not offscreen). Anyone here know any other VNs with a good birth scene? Preferably ones that is 2D. 3D VNs looks awful but if it has a birth scene, sure why not I guess, its better than nothing.

VNs I've read which has a birth scenes.
Mamankyoushitsu (Not much, Best VN if you like pregnancy)
Arkone's VNs (a master piece, they're abandoned sadly)

And also, I want the births to be on screen, so if you guys do have any good recommendations, please do let me know. And no monster birth, NTR, and Mind break shits. Tired of those stuff already. Just want them to be like a "normal" story (normal as in they're giving birth to a human baby). Cheers

Last edited:

Cocona

Dec 9, 2018
What you wants are really rare to find but, I will help you with that

OLD WORKS

Japanese

lastly, some tinkerbell works have human birth but, the sex scene are really extreme.

hiyoku1

May 28, 2020
Hazumi and the Pregnation on here shows birth... but its not a VN.
I've played them already. It was pretty good, but I got tired of RPG Maker games recently and I find VNs to be far more relaxing to play than RPG Maker games. Thx for the recommendation though :D

Reactions: Asia Argento

hiyoku1

May 28, 2020
What you wants are really rare to find but, I will help you with that

OLD WORKS

Japanese

lastly, some tinkerbell works have human birth but, the sex scene are really extreme.
Ow yes and btw, do you know any sites where I can pirate these? Ive searched them all over F95 and sukebei with no luck, best I could find was the CGs, but whats the point of a VN if you can't read them right? xD. If you don't have them, or maybe you don't want to share them thats fine, I understand. Cheers

Cocona

Dec 9, 2018
Ow yes and btw, do you know any sites where I can pirate these? Ive searched them all over F95 and sukebei with no luck, best I could find was the CGs, but whats the point of a VN if you can't read them right? xD. If you don't have them, or maybe you don't want to share them thats fine, I understand. Cheers
That's why I said really rare especially the old works and japanese works.

Junketsu★Megami-sama! "Tanezuke Shite Kudasai, Danna-sama!"
純潔★女神さまっ!「種付けしてください、ダンナさまっ!」

forgot about that, it's a really good VN with preg scene and birth scene like Mamankyoushitsu. You actually see the girls pushing out the baby without see the "v"

some good series with flash player and this too really rare

most of his works have several births scene, I will add more tomorrow

hiyoku1

May 28, 2020
That's why I said really rare especially the old works and japanese works.

Junketsu★Megami-sama! "Tanezuke Shite Kudasai, Danna-sama!"
純潔★女神さまっ!「種付けしてください、ダンナさまっ!」

forgot about that, it's a really good VN with preg scene and birth scene like Mamankyoushitsu. You actually see the girls pushing out the baby without see the "v"

some good series with flash player and this too really rare

most of his works have several births scene, I will add more tomorrow
Awesome, rare doesnt mean it doesnt exist right? Maybe most of them were forgotten or maybe lost in translation, lets just hope someone is intrested in translating some of them. As usual, thank you very much for the recommendations. Looking forward for more of them. Cheers :)

Last edited:

Cocona

Dec 9, 2018
Awesome, rare doesnt mean it doesnt exist right? Maybe most of them were forgotten or maybe lost in translation, lets just hope someone is intrested in translating some of them. As usual, thank you very much for the recommendations. Looking forward for more of them. Cheers :)
you can find it at the thing is most of old works had no seeder left
nb: if you can't find it with english title just try japanese title otherwise there're no pirated torrent anymore for that works

this is really good but until now there're no pirated for that

manga style with .gif format, so they are moving picture

manga style with voice? why not? no pirated files too