RPGM - Completed - Vitamin Quest [v1.06z] [Butakoma 300g]

1. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Pretty difficult to rate this one so I put it in the middle I think that the game has good scenes and a lot of variety when it comes to different fetishes. But the problem is that even though there are a lot of CG they are mostly re-used stuff. Basically same girl same situation different guy or slightly different stomach size. There are other girls but the content with them is very little.

I think following the characters story and the more exotic CGs are what made this good for me but otherwise its not really that great.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Wonyno

Definitely one of the more enjoyable RPG Maker games I've played. It's full of content and makes me even more excited for the sequel which includes even more content than this game. I was slightly disappointed with the amount of content surrounding the other girls but the sequel addresses these issues.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gyronoun

This thread was very useful! And It gave me a lot of important informations about the patch and the game itself! I'm glad that have found this, especially because it made me curious and made me better discover this site! Again, thank you very much for this thread!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

awqsrem man

This game is amazing, getting fucked is largely in your hands, the combat is mostly chill,
    the only problem I guess is, that the translation is not quite complete.
    Despite this fact, and the fact of censorship, I really enjoyed the game tons.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Mossrock

It is a reasonably good game.
    Unique in a way that pampers to a specific audience, but judging by that standpoint, it is well-made.

The CG is decent, not the best resolution one could ask for but reasonably detailed, creative and unique.

The gameplay aspect is very similar. Wrapped in a standard RPGM format and albeit somewhat lacking in functional variety, it's utilizing interesting mechanics and it's tied directly to the story.

Now the story -the writing is not that good. It's no Hemingway. Some things just don't make sense and many characters, and its fantasy world, just aren't fleshed out.
    Still more than sufficient for a game of its kind, however.

So far so good,
    so why 2/5 "poor"?

Two reasons.:

1) The game's Japanese and, presuming you can read it, you might find much joy. But this version here is a translated, English version. Translation, however, wasn't done by professionals and it shows. It's mostly fine though, enjoyable, but there are some google-translate lines that make no sense and whole dialogues remain untranslated still. As you can imagine, if you're in any way invested in the characters or the story, suddenly not understanding a word is not exactly fun.

2) In version 1.0.6 (the version you can download here), there are scenes which result in an immediate crash of the game due to an unresolved audio error, which comes with a loss of progress and locks players out content.

Supposedly 1.0.4 does not have this particular bug, so if you want to try the game, you should probably try to find that version instead of this.
    However I can't confirm it's true.

These two problems can be quite frustrating, which is why I can't bring myself to give it a 4/5 I think it'd otherwise deserve.
    I can't recommend playing this one with good conscience exactly because it's good, and then the problems surface and it's just disheartening to the point you might be better off not having played it at all.

However if you can read Japanese, find that version go nuts with it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Impregnation, Birthing, Sleeping Sex, Rape roleplay, and a million other things! The fetishes in this game are varied and all, absolutely awesome!

The RPG mechanics are great too! Distribute PP points to various stats and buy new enchantments to place on your clothing! Or, for the lazy, jump grind the levels to win!

Everything about this game is of the highest quality. From the music to the visuals to everything else - its fantastic! A+
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Cole Kyle

Exhibitionism this suit my taste
    But there only a few numbers of scenes, not to many functions either quite simple really so it's kinda let down.
    But anythings else is awesome the game play and CG very good (truth be told I turn on a few time while playing this game)