Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
So I picked eat at home just so I don't have to see him anymore then I have to and your still forced to go to a cafe with them anyway. But I think I avoided everything with them.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
It would be great if there was more specifics on what new content was added every update. Just saying "Added new content" doesn't tell me much. What route? Day continuation or something on one of the earlier days?

As a completionist, I'd really like to know what new things have been added if anybody knows thanks ^^

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It would be great if there was more specifics on what new content was added every update. Just saying "Added new content" doesn't tell me much. What route? Day continuation or something on one of the earlier days?

As a completionist, I'd really like to know what new things have been added if anybody knows thanks ^^
Well, the game is fairly linear, so it's not like you're likely to miss what's added. If content is added, I'll flow right after t he previous content.
Unlike sandboxy games, this one's the life of Viv. The only reason it's not tagged kinetic is because your choices actually have impact on what's happening, or will happen.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Well coming back to this again and still not as much content now but enough from having read through this last year... And it definitely got a few scenes in there for sure~

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well coming back to this again and still not as much content now but enough from having read through this last year... And it definitely got a few scenes in there for sure~
Well, the dev team is apparently from Ukraine. So I'll let you take a wild guess at why development is quite on the slow side, right now.

Reactions: floran

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Save before picking a move so that you can reload if needed. Do a move and you'll either hit her - get countered - miss - or block to get health back. The top bar is health the bottom bar is stamina. What I did was get her health down to zero then taunt her so her health fills back up but drops her stamina and repeat till you can do the pin move - using the submission move also works but also drops the FC's health over time while your doing the submission move.

anonimas12

May 14, 2018
Save before picking a move so that you can reload if needed. Do a move and you'll either hit her - get countered - miss - or block to get health back. The top bar is health the bottom bar is stamina. What I did was get her health down to zero then taunt her so her health fills back up but drops her stamina and repeat till you can do the pin move - using the submission move also works but also drops the FC's health over time while your doing the submission move.
I meant the quick time event when you and your opponent select the same move (for example both punch). Sure I can just savescum and cheese it, but I wanna do ti the legit way :D

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
For that you just have to spam the button and fill the bar as fast as you can and hope you either counter their attack or do a attack on them but sometimes they will counter or attack instead.

Сroqs

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Can anyone explain how on earth does the quick time event in wrestling works? Please and thank you ::p
The "сlinch" depends a lot on your stamina and your opponent's stamina, it's much easier to win if your stamina is higher than Gallant's.

dizzlerrr

Dec 23, 2017
The games really good so far but viv getting an instant crush on steve and always thinking about him is kinda annoying. I look forward to how the game progresses. also didnt know i desperately needed a tall thick wrestling hyena gf in my life till i played this game.

floran

May 20, 2020
The games really good so far but viv getting an instant crush on steve and always thinking about him is kinda annoying. I look forward to how the game progresses. also didnt know i desperately needed a tall thick wrestling hyena gf in my life till i played this game.
think of it like this, Making Steve annoying is good because you wont feel bad about "romance" him and then cuck him with the whole city lol

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
A really promising game.

Loved the wolfs scene, and the fact that you can kind of interact with it make it even hotter, can't wait for more, hope this kind of style of "choices" will remain in other scenes in the future. Bears scene was cool too, really looking froward for the next one. I just hope that many different choice won't be overwhelming for devs in long run. Also wondering how the boss thing will go and if sloth will have some kind of route too. :p

Never was fan of mini games and the wrestling one is also not my kind of things, it's fine 1-2 times but after that it's chore, the funny part is even in the game they say that this fights are fake and outcome is predetermined yet we have to fight for it. :p Never understand why devs love making this kind of mini games where most player seems to hate them but oh well. The dialogue where Viv and Steve talking who they think will win where we can make choice and then nice fight montage would be imo better but well... that's only my opinion.

If you play Viv as sub it's kind of hard to not get madness point everyday so far, where if you are dom it's easy, but I guess that how it should be by design.

As for bugs, in the stadium after the fight my Viv had different outfit, then in bathroom it went back to correct one.

But yea, overall great game, gj devs, hope you will keep it up. :)

Reactions: StevenEXE

OnlyDownloadsTroll

Jul 15, 2018
Sohow is developing going?) Anybody knows?
From what i read on public posts on Patreon next update is mostly done and they're waiting on the artist to finish the images. Other posts mention they changed to another depression medicine and went through an episode bc of it which delayed the update a bit.​

Reactions: anonomous87465
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes