Niteriver

Feb 23, 2023
Hey, Croqs, I noticed that when Steve's sprite is flipped 'Vodka' on his t-shirt is also flipped, you should probably fix that, or is it intentional?

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Are you thinking of having a spanking scene where Hima takes Vivien over her knee as part of their BDSM kind of relationship? Just wondering :)

Reactions: Tmiter

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hey, Croqs, I noticed that when Steve's sprite is flipped 'Vodka' on his t-shirt is also flipped, you should probably fix that, or is it intentional?
Oftentimes, Renpy games use the "flip image" trick to cut costs when having to pay an artist, or to save time, rather than make a new sprite from the other side.
Honestly, with time it's something you learn to ignore as a quirk of the system used.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Oftentimes, Renpy games use the "flip image" trick to cut costs when having to pay an artist, or to save time, rather than make a new sprite from the other side.
Honestly, with time it's something you learn to ignore as a quirk of the system used.
Yep it saves time, money and file size unless you want to have a 26 Gigabyte Ren'Py game.

Reactions: Rutonat

caseymj21

Sep 4, 2017
Hey, any updates on the progress for this game? From whats here, this dev has a lot of talent, but if I recall he was based in a section of eastern Europe that was displaced in the Russian invasion. Has there been any news on their status?

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, any updates on the progress for this game? From whats here, this dev has a lot of talent, but if I recall he was based in a section of eastern Europe that was displaced in the Russian invasion. Has there been any news on their status?
Switched to making some other weird game.

ArtyomW0lf

Mar 4, 2021
Switched to making some other weird game.
Wait what? Where you read that? Idk on kemono there are news and update about the game, I don't read that for spoilers but there are new scenes and dialogues and they are pretty consistent, like last ones are on October and November

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
Wait what? Where you read that? Idk on kemono there are news and update about the game, I don't read that for spoilers but there are new scenes and dialogues and they are pretty consistent, like last ones are on October and November
Maybe they have changed since i stopped wasting money back in august lol.

• Angry
Reactions: ArtyomW0lf
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes