freeact

Jun 13, 2017
Wait what? Where you read that? Idk on kemono there are news and update about the game, I don't read that for spoilers but there are new scenes and dialogues and they are pretty consistent, like last ones are on October and November
They do have a second game that they are developing in tandem. Same universe I think. They have been working on the update for Viv since October.

ArtyomW0lf

Mar 4, 2021
They do have a second game that they are developing in tandem. Same universe I think. They have been working on the update for Viv since October.
You mean erotika? Yeah they are doing that too but it's not that followed, they are both on wip I ve read for sure some new update that are for Bastian and Viv and those PG are not in erotika so we just have to wait I guess. That was a build of erotika .

Reactions: Сroqs

RedBun

Feb 6, 2018
A new update is in the works, they just posted a ton of lineart on the Patreon and there have been a number of updates from the coder/writer as well.

They also had a vote for which game to focus on a while back and Viv won by a landslide. I posted what was hopefully constructive feedback on that front. Erotika is a fun idea but has super limited appeal, being pretty much all lesbian/intersex with wrestling opponents the player never gets to really know. I do hope they get to work on it sometime since it seems like a passion project, but it's really time consuming due to the wrestling system and the audience is just too small. I'm worried if they push too much on it people will lose interest and I want the team to keep making games.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
It would be best in those VNs, to have a notice or something that indicates your protagonist's text by the choices you made. You saved someone, or your dom points or your lack of points in manner. Something that the user can know that his actions actually mattered? Example: Something Eclipse Witch has(despite being a continuous souless game a la, dead man walking, at least, they added something good)
l am more of a skip player, if a game has lot of choices and the consequences actually matter in every or most decisions you make, it interests me. Otherwise, l know it is a typical game like the others so as to save time.
l won't get an Alpha Protocol type of player agency but at least not having played a game that everything is an illusion of choice because it was dictated by a "fetish list" or something hidden.

Just an opinion, l have played lot of games and l do get info when devs answer, though obviously, this info should have gone to me designing something. More food for thought eh?

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Fem protag games are rare. Furry games that aren't exclusively gay are extremely rare.
Fem protag furry games are nearly unheard of. I'm hopeful for this.

Reactions: Simbad-sea

RedBun

Feb 6, 2018
So, is this multi-protag, or a choice of male or female? I don't see the multi-protag though.
Nope, Viv is the protagonist, no shifting viewpoints or controlling different characters. They had a standalone Christmas special where you controlled a male character and could choose which female character you had a Christmas date with, but it was non-cannon.

Reactions: KingKraven

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Nope, Viv is the protagonist, no shifting viewpoints or controlling different characters. They had a standalone Christmas special where you controlled a male character and could choose which female character you had a Christmas date with, but it was non-cannon.
Ok. Thanks.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Can someone help me get to the spanking scene(s) in the game? I tried so many times and I still can't get to it by myself. I would need to know the route to do so.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes