Сroqs

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
I got the ending with the hyena. I got a "normal" ending where se goes to sleep. There are more?
with Hyena about 3 endings, after she comes to your house. in the first one, she stays to sleep with you. And 2 more if you help her open the door. 1 of these endings is opened if the game is passed for maximum corruption. ^^

Aug 4, 2017
What sort of fetishes should we expect in this game? I'm hoping for some risk of pregnancy content if Vivi has unprotected sex with anyone.

Сroqs

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
What sort of fetishes should we expect in this game? I'm hoping for some risk of pregnancy content if Vivi has unprotected sex with anyone.
We plan to arrange voting from time to time on our patreon to understand how it will be better.
Regarding pregnancy, in our universe, Vivien can only get pregnant from a male squirrel.If animals of different species want to start a family, they use artificial insemination.
Based on this, the probability of a pregnant Vivienne is low, we have no male squirrel characters in our plans yet

Aug 4, 2017
We plan to arrange voting from time to time on our patreon to understand how it will be better.
Regarding pregnancy, in our universe, Vivien can only get pregnant from a male squirrel.If animals of different species want to start a family, they use artificial insemination.
Based on this, the probability of a pregnant Vivienne is low, we have no male squirrel characters in our plans yet
Well, at least there's still hope for the future. Thanks for answering my question.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The demo has multiple endings, and there is a secret ending with a hyena.(you may not have passed all of them) And yes, that's why I chose hyena. This is a woman with a dick in reality :D

we are working on a continuation, we will try to release an update soon :*
Well... this might just have become one of my favorite games to keep an eye on, on this site. And I usually have very low interest in most furry games (as most of the ones I see are gay males focused). Keep it up ! :D

Reactions: Diocesan

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ooo. A hyena? Does that mean a futa tag in the future?
Hyena females can have enormous clitorises which is why they get portrayed in many furry genres as futa.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mide

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
damn, i missread the changelog and thought that there were 3 days, fuck me. anyway, happy to see more of this game, it was interesting since the first release, looking forward for more updates

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Ooo. A hyena? Does that mean a futa tag in the future?
Hyena females can have enormous clitorises which is why they get portrayed in many furry genres as futa.
Actually there is futa already. OP should add the futa tag.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Actually there is futa already. OP should add the futa tag.
Really? I looked through the game images and didn't see much content. Must have missed the futa, somehow. Saw the non-futa hyena girl, though.

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
yeah it's uncolored at the moment, probably with the next update it will be more clear

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
yeah it's uncolored at the moment, probably with the next update it will be more clear
I actually had to raise corruption to see the scene. Negative dominance didn't do anything all the way up to -150.

Reactions: assurdo
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes