Dix Dark

Sep 28, 2019
I love main character - a squirrel, with big butt and cute little tits... all the wins. Well, I also love foxes and cats.
Definitely will wait for the full release.

And I hope that special coffee is a hint for some watersports related thing...

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Writing is really cute, concept is cute, art is cute but maybe a little bit too exaggerated to be really sexy. Only thing I'd really like to see worked on so far though is the grammar, alot of mistakes and awkwardly worded sentences so far. Just needs a native speaker or somebody more fluent to give it some proof reading and rework the sentence structure. Otherwise a really endearing project, keep up the good work.

Reactions: LazyDwarf and Back

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Ooo. A hyena? Does that mean a futa tag in the future?
Hyena females can have enormous clitorises which is why they get portrayed in many furry genres as futa.
The creator litterally answer this question from me, with a yes. ;)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The demo has multiple endings, and there is a secret ending with a hyena.(you may not have passed all of them) And yes, that's why I chose hyena. This is a woman with a dick in reality :D

we are working on a continuation, we will try to release an update soon :*
Giant clit is a bit different, but yeah. I posted a lovely pic of a female spotted hyena on page 3 :)
It took a bit of doing (because I didn't see the comment about corruption on page 2) but I finally saw the shower scene at the end.

Looking forward to more. Definitely looking forward to the 'under the counter' that was set up, though I don't care for the character that caused it.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I really liked the game. The biggest reason I like it is MC. She's great. <3

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Viv the game [v0.2] APK -

Reactions: Сroqs

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
does anyone know what the trigger is for viv winning the bet? I'm struggling to get that path.
Keep your dominance high enough and then all options will be about Viv pressing on Stive for not making $2000.
Not sure the exact ammount of Dominance, but I assume it's around 15.

ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
Keep your dominance high enough and then all options will be about Viv pressing on Stive for not making $2000.
Not sure the exact ammount of Dominance, but I assume it's around 15.
Ah alright. So I guess not pickign the 'scared' option then? or just not giving in to people in general?

idk which interactions affect it, or where ot check lol.

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
Ah alright. So I guess not pickign the 'scared' option then? or just not giving in to people in general?

idk which interactions affect it, or where ot check lol.
top right, since you can roll back, you can pick an option, check if you got more domination, then continue or rollback and choose another. note that not all choice modify that stat

ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
top right, since you can roll back, you can pick an option, check if you got more domination, then continue or rollback and choose another. note that not all choice modify that stat
Alright thanks. Ended up with 30 dom and 50+ cor. But i noticed that picking the option for just ignoring the boss completely screws you out of everything else, for some reason.
But it's also the only way to the the option 'he just likes my ass' to show up when talking to the assistant.

Сroqs

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Alright thanks. Ended up with 30 dom and 50+ cor. But i noticed that picking the option for just ignoring the boss completely screws you out of everything else, for some reason.
But it's also the only way to the the option 'he just likes my ass' to show up when talking to the assistant.
Some options do not affect the stats immediately but only after some time, but I tried to make them logically understandable.

ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
Some options do not affect the stats immediately but only after some time, but I tried to make them logically understandable.
Hmm.. alright? Though I've gotten all the way into starting to interact with your new assistant. The event gives me -2. my interactions up until that point seem to have only given me +2 or +4, even though I did the exact same steps that got me up to +30 without picking the option.

not sure if picking that event changes how you get points or not, but in ignoring viv's boss as he gropes her ass, you seem to be locked out of ever winning the bet against your assistant.

I still love the game, and am waiting for the next update. Just wanted to let you and other know. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with that option.

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
not sure if picking that event changes how you get points or not, but in ignoring viv's boss as he gropes her ass, you seem to be locked out of ever winning the bet against your assistant.
Umm, It is possible! I did some more testing, even picking the "ignore asshole boss" option, and apparently, you don't even need high dominance! Just don't let it go to the negatives and you'll still win the bet! (I mean, I still dunno the exact amount, but if I did it with only 2 points, I'm positive it only needs to be higher or equal to 0)

ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
Umm, It is possible! I did some more testing, even picking the "ignore asshole boss" option, and apparently, you don't even need high dominance! Just don't let it go to the negatives and you'll still win the bet! (I mean, I still dunno the exact amount, but if I did it with only 2 points, I'm positive it only needs to be higher or equal to 0)
Kool. But you need the high dominance for the 'special drink' option, that much I'm certain of. Just kind of feels weird that pickign the ignore option just kills all dominance momentum. Cause you're either an asshole back to him, or you let others take advantage of you. (how the options feels)

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes