TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
Are there any game that are similar to this one? Female protag with corruption..can be Submissive or Dominant. Bonus if it's furry

Jun 25, 2021
pretty great game, vivs proportions look a bit fucked at times but overall the arts really fucking good. heres hoping to further development and a gallery someday. Theres a lot of potential

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
New update is nice, but there seems to be quite a few typos and other mistakes. Unless I don't understand something and "basd" and "basdly" is actual english.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
what is new or added in this 0.2.5 version
A little piece of story, basically. You get I'd say about a third of the next day, a new event and it ends just before you get to change location. There new characters, as well, and about 10 or so choices.

Reactions: LonelyMad

Сroqs

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
New update is nice, but there seems to be quite a few typos and other mistakes. Unless I don't understand something and "basd" and "basdly" is actual english.
The corrected translation will be in the next update(possibly in v0.2.7). we are not native speakers, so we order "editing errors in the text" from a native english speaker.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The corrected translation will be in the next update(possibly in v0.2.7). we are not native speakers, so we order "editing errors in the text" from a native english speaker.
Oh don't worry, I wasn't being cynical. English isn't my native language either, and sometimes there's experessions or newer ways of meaning things that's I'm either not aware or don't get. That's why I said the last part, in case I was just unaware.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Сroqs

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Really would appreciate a scene guide. I'd love to find all the pictures and routes this game has. I really feel like I missed out on a lot of the lewd things.

For example, it was mentioned that the anal tag was somewhere in Day 3, but I can't quite figure out where that would even be.

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. The answer was kinda obvious in hindsight. I can't wait to see where more of this story goes.

Last edited:

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Really? I looked through the game images and didn't see much content. Must have missed the futa, somehow. Saw the non-futa hyena girl, though.
How do you see the game images? I can't seem to find what file that actually is for the Ren'py stuff

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes