starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
the game was fun, and very good, but a part of me wishes it focused more on the sub/dom sex stuff
the first scene with the boss was great. the game reminds me of the predator prey dynamic ini zootopia a bit, and a fullyfleshed out lewd game like that, but that's just my personal preference of humiliation/corrupton, and it's a very good game as it is.

there were a small amount of typos i noticed, but for how much text there is it's impressive.
i wish you good luck on your game, the art is amazing, and ihope things go well

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Really? I looked through the game images and didn't see much content. Must have missed the futa, somehow. Saw the non-futa hyena girl, though.
If you're think she isn't, you missed a scene.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
there were a small amount of typos i noticed, but for how much text there is it's impressive.
i wish you good luck on your game, the art is amazing, and ihope things go well
Yeah the dev just said they aren't a native english speaking team, everything gets proof-read at intervals. It just wasn't on this update for some reason.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you're think she isn't, you missed a scene.
1: Look at the date of the comment.
2: Just a bit afterwards I say that I found it, and was attempting to find the correct stats to activate the scene.
3: A bit after that (or in an edit, I can't remember atm) I said I found it, and which stat I had to raise to finally see it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
1: Look at the date of the comment.
2: Just a bit afterwards I say that I found it, and was attempting to find the correct stats to activate the scene.
3: A bit after that (or in an edit, I can't remember atm) I said I found it, and which stat I had to raise to finally see it.
Well, apologies. Someone requoted it a bit earlier, and I didn't pay attention.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I couldn't seem to find it-- any way to just flat out shut down the would be coworker, instead of going on the date in the future? Would much rather play with the Hyena or just loaf around than being saddled with whatever scheme he is no doubt plotting next. I love that she can struggle and push through the very real fear of being quite, demure prey and potentiall develop into something more. One saucy, snarky, sexy coffee barista strumpet coming right up!

And since pregnancy isn't an issue unless they are a squirrel, apparently-- can Viv develop a healthy sexual appitite for bigger and bolder things, suspicious sausage style, for stress relief? (I'd say size queen, but *everything* is larger than her.) Or perhaps one day join Hina at 'work' for fun and profit?

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I couldn't seem to find it-- any way to just flat out shut down the would be coworker, instead of going on the date in the future? Would much rather play with the Hyena or just loaf around than being saddled with whatever scheme he is no doubt plotting next. I love that she can struggle and push through the very real fear of being quite, demure prey and potentiall develop into something more. One saucy, snarky, sexy coffee barista strumpet coming right up!

And since pregnancy isn't an issue unless they are a squirrel, apparently-- can Viv develop a healthy sexual appitite for bigger and bolder things, suspicious sausage style, for stress relief? (I'd say size queen, but *everything* is larger than her.) Or perhaps one day join Hina at 'work' for fun and profit?
You CAN just say no to the date, you know.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Assets are located inside 'game/archive.rpa'. Use unren or to extract them. Have fun!
Use Unren, select 1. In the folder open the 'game' folder and then the 'images' folder.
Thank you both! I've been hunting for how to unlock Ren'py assets so i can view the pics and now I know. Thank you so much.

It won't stop me from playing the game for sure since I like seeing the scenes the pics give full context to. It's just nice to see what scenes I'm missing and figure out how to get them. Speaking of which, i remember the dev saying Day 1 Hina has three endings. One where you let her stay in your room, and two if you try to get her into her own room. I got two and trying to get the third which I believe requires the max corruption possible up to that point? Not sure what choices to make to get that though as I thought I did all possibilities correctly. Hmmm . . .

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
The main character looks lovely and the artstyle is too, but theres a lot of uncanny valley stuff going on. Combined with that there's no real male characters except creepy sticks, and if anatomically correct, the hyena.. I would give this a pass for now
So from what I know, for now, the hyena is only futa depending on your choices
For example, if you get Viv submissive, she will get fucked in the shower by futa hyena if she is dominant there is no futa.

But otherwise, she isn't futa
In the new update, after the shower, you get a choice to masturbate
If you masturbate while thinking about the hyena you will get a scene of her being fucked in the pussy, without futa
day3dream3hima.jpg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
ViV: The Game v0.2.6 Compressed + Android port

Win/Linux v0.2.6 · · · (88.4 MiB :: 258.4 MiB)
Mac v0.2.6 · · · (53.9 MiB :: 241 MiB)
Increased the text box size, added an opacity slider, and inverted the colors on confirmation dialog boxes.
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Android v0.2.6 · · · (70.2 MiB)
This port is unofficial, adding alternative/persistent save location (Renpy_Saves) and gestures (← Back, ↑ Main Menu, → Skip, ↓ Hide Text) to the above. Compiled on Ren'Py 7.4.5.

Caveat emptor.

Edit: Updated to v0.2.6

Last edited:
Reactions: Сroqs

Сroqs

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
ViV: The Game v0.2.5 compressed Android port

Increased the text box size, added an opacity slider, and inverted the colors on confirmation dialog boxes.

Android 0.2.5 (80.86 MB)

Uses an alternative save location (Renpy_Saves), so you'll need to grant storage permission. Swipe left for back, right to skip, up for main menu, and down to hide text. Compiled on Ren'Py 7.4.5 and tested on one hardware and one virtual device.

The below are added for completeness sake. They're too using the bigger text box size, and thusly are more of use to people enlarging the text size by way of the accessibility menu.
Win/Linux 0.2.5 (78.22 MB)
Mac 0.2.5 (62.47 MB)
So from what I know, for now, the hyena is only futa depending on your choices
For example, if you get Viv submissive, she will get fucked in the shower by futa hyena if she is dominant there is no futa.

But otherwise, she isn't futa
In the new update, after the shower, you get a choice to masturbate
If you masturbate while thinking about the hyena you will get a scene of her being fucked in the pussy, without futa
View attachment 1436994
Hi! Hima is not Futanari. In female spotted hyenas, the vagina can fall out and become a functional penis. It can also be inside, she just pulls it in ^^
1633524254697.png

Reactions: C4dn3

DonTime123

Jul 11, 2018
Its pretty well written! And the art quality is pretty good! I'll try to support the game in the coming months, already supporting way too many people x_x

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
View attachment 1463830
Another update is already available for our patreons!
And yes, in a week or so I will make it available to the public.
Thank you for following our project ;)
Hey there dev, do you have any plans to release the game on steam someday? Thanks for any answers whatever they may be.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes