o0TRIM0o

Feb 9, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 387, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 388, in _execute_python_hide
AttributeError: 'ADVCharacter' object has no attribute 'Tile'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "00library.rpyc", line 387, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 387, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 388, in _execute_python_hide
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2743, in load_module
File "_developer/developer.rpymc", line 157, in script
File "_developer/developer.rpymc", line 157, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_developer/developer.rpym", line 157, in <module>
File "renpy/common/_developer/developer.rpym", line 159, in _execute_python_hide
AttributeError: 'ADVCharacter' object has no attribute 'Tile'
```

iwwan13

Jul 11, 2020
Why do furry artists draw the most sensual bodies ? Im not into this.... but DAMN that dump truck .......... 6 good

• Haha
Reactions: Back

Klarity

Feb 9, 2021
how is this game in amount of content and sex scenes right now?
The writing and characters are pretty good, and it has plenty of choices that are broadly meaningful in how they let you shape Vivien's character. But it only covers about 3 days atm.

As far as "content" goes, there's only 5 out-right sex-scenes at the moment (that I know of), 1 shower scene, 1 mutual masturbation and 3 mutually exclusive wet dreams with some masturbation. There's an additional 5 text-only scenes.

Other than that it's mostly groping or suggestive stuff.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
hmm...based on the the plot almost everything should be avoidable if the personality is build on decisions...and based on the search my common question was already asked on the first page and still got no answer...so sorry for asking again, but a)will there be a pure lesbian route? and b)are dicks avoidable in the current build?

Сroqs

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
hmm...based on the the plot almost everything should be avoidable if the personality is build on decisions...and based on the search my common question was already asked on the first page and still got no answer...so sorry for asking again, but a)will there be a pure lesbian route? and b)are dicks avoidable in the current build?
Yep :з

floran

May 20, 2020
Looks promising, hope there is more male characters in the future because between the purple trap and the blonde guy, the hyena is the straightest option of them all.

Reactions: Akira-Chan

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Will there be an update here in the near future ? Game looks/feels good and interesting, even though I usually try to stay away from furry stuff

Reactions: Akira-Chan

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems interesting but only interested in Azzi and Hima and If I could I would of ignored Steve.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes