4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Glad that I didn't drop the two bucks for the article, I had a feeling that they would be room for delays with how sudden the game was annouced to be completed. Do you mind posting the GIF? Seems like most of the past rewards and L2Ds won't end up in the game.

WalkInDaDust

Sep 24, 2021
Glad that I didn't drop the two bucks for the article, I had a feeling that they would be room for delays with how sudden the game was annouced to be completed. Do you mind posting the GIF? Seems like most of the past rewards and L2Ds won't end up in the game.
I did.
Just now.

cemeterygates

Feb 10, 2021
Two questions: why does she keep falling, so fucking annoying.
And why can't I pass the third or four section with the two jumping mushrooms on the sides and the two armored moles?
I manage to beat them but I seem to fail somewhat.

Thanks guys

WalkInDaDust

Sep 24, 2021
Two questions: why does she keep falling, so fucking annoying.
And why can't I pass the third or four section with the two jumping mushrooms on the sides and the two armored moles?
I manage to beat them but I seem to fail somewhat.

Thanks guys
Which demo are you playing?

apple2016

Dec 23, 2018
is ラビ(rabi) character for this game?
or just cien bonus?
rabi is just cien bonus.I can help you because I have all the cien benefits after 2022. This is a different matter, but can you share the live2d model of the alps movie you extracted in the alps and dangerous forests thread? I too would like to try my hand at integrating the movie into my game.

apple2016

Dec 23, 2018
Is that what he said
I am Japanese, so I can read the original text without excess or deficiency, so I will summarize the contents.

・There is some difficult work to be done and are behind schedule, but almost there.
・have not yet received the voice from the voice actor, so as soon as receive it,will incorporate it into the game.
・will make a thumbnail image of the game and a new trial version for submission.
・cannot mention to the definite date, but all the above work will be completed in the first half of December.

The article states.

Reactions: Larcx

willytime

Dec 19, 2021
I know that they talked about this around page 4, but there's no point in buying his fantia to see older posts right?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Nope. I think we'll get information closer to December 15th or so.
that's oddly specific, you got something you wanna share with the rest of us, son? some insider info?
I know that they talked about this around page 4, but there's no point in buying his fantia to see older posts right?
correct

EDIT: I sure hope the other two girls get dicked, or else i will be so fucking mad. Hate it when devs decide to add some very cute girls but without giving them any h scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: willytime
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes