3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I tried to complete the tower, reached level 10, died, I have to start over from the beginning, this is complete madness, the game is so stressful, I just don't have the strength to play it, idiocy

Nov 22, 2018
L-3 this time.
Atm it is a dead end.
The route for this map is:
find the apartment key -> fight the ghost girl first time -> get the light spray -> fight the ghost girl again at the entrance/exit of the stage.
Although you still need to run at least 2 time in order to have 100%.

100% items:
1. Spray is needed.
At the third area, go underground and break this block. Continue breaking the blocks to get the ATK power up.
3-1.jpg

2. Ice spray is needed.
It's the Apartment key. You need the ice spray to fight the fire, that blocks the way to the key.

3. Baseball bat (or kanabo that can be found in L-5) is needed.
After beating the ghost girl (you need the apartment key to get into her room) first time, use phase shift (down + back step) to enter the darkroom. Break this hidden block to enter the bonus room.
3-2.jpg
Use baseball bat to bat the bat to break the special block, to get a power up chest.

4. Fire spray is needed.
In the room where you can get the light spray, use fire spray to hit the switch instead. That won't block the bonus room and you can break the floor in it to get the HP up.
3-3.jpg
(You won't be able to get through this room atm, as fifth element spray isn't available yet.)

Unique item:
Maybe the light spray? (fire spray can be found in L-1 and L-2, and ice spray can be found in L-2 and L-4)
After beating the ghost girl first time, you should be able to get it after getting through the darkroom.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Does anyone know how to break those blocks? It's in the sewers after graffiti mini-game.
1723791999027.png

UPD: I had to return to previous room. There is a pipe in the bottom right corner.

Last edited:

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Also, is there any special interactions with the ghost girl and how to trigger it? Someone said you can do something with her besides killing.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Also, is there any special interactions with the ghost girl and how to trigger it? Someone said you can do something with her besides killing.
When she's low health (i.e. tshirt is broken) she can "hug" you to squeeze some Hp out of you to heal herself, however because of the constant teleporting/dissapearing and the knife attacks, it's kind of hard to see it unless you lock your hp and just try.

Reactions: FTFaceless

Dirtan

Aug 9, 2024
Hey, guys, I don't understand how skip this clothed room after ghost-girl with knife :(
Can somebody tell how go next?
1723817145880.png

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
After I defeated the harpy girl and got the air paint where do I need to go? View attachment 3934765
Not this fast ;) From here you have to return to the boss area and stand on the leftmost bridge, some logs will flicker and fall down along with you, allowing you to get the air paint. With this, you can finally get the key to one of the doors at the earlier areas of this level. After yet another boss you will return here in nekomata mode, so will be able to cross those wines (this is the exit route btw).

Reactions: ArleVsGaming

ShinyMcShinies

Jun 1, 2024
The ghost girl in the Sewer level route leading to the "final" boss can aggro on a nearby red demon behind the breakable wall where she spawns, if you hurt her enough to damage her clothes, getting her to follow you to the demon will often make her attack it once he hits her with a ground pound, which can lead to the demon using his grab attack to finish her off

Nov 22, 2018
Today is L-4 Pitfall Plains. Unlike L-1 to L-3, you can get all items in just 1 run.
Main route is just run to the end without falling into the pits, but you need to find an onibi to unlock the door first.

Unique item:
It's Sickle. Consumable weapon that being thrown in a curve (like axe in castlevania). Cannot be used to hit switches.
After dropping from the hidden pit at the main route, go through there without dropping into the second hidden pit.
4-1.jpg

100% items:
1. Ice spray is needed (that you can found it just after falling to the first hidden pit, hidden on your left hand side).
After dropping into the second hidden pit, keep going and break this block.
4-2.jpg
Keep going and enter the door to solve the puzzle. That rewards a power up chest.
You can also get an onibi above the puzzle room.

2. Same as the place above where to break the block. This time go to the upper route. Break this block and enter the hidden room, to get a MP up.
4-3.jpg

Keep going up and you should find a switch. Hit it and go back to the beginning. The switch will also close the hidden pit, but we have no use on it anymore.
Jump onto this platform and keep going, to get another onibi to transform.
4-4.jpg

3. Use phase shift to pass through the thorn that next to the switch. Keep going to get the Emblem Piece 1.
As a reminder, phase shift can also let you jump higher and longer.

4. Ice spray is needed.
Drop down from here.
4-5.jpg
Keep going and use ice spray to hit the hidden platform. Break this block to get a HP power up.
4-6.jpg

5. Keep going left after falling form the ice hidden platform (or just fall from the holes at the beginning), use phase shift to pass through the thorns. keep going to get the Forest Entrence Key.
It's the key to open L-5.

...How to beat the boss in sewer in order to go to L-4?
I dunno. I just use CE to lock my HP.
I just know you can bat the ghost to hit the boss. If the boss is using bite, it will eat the ghost and cause huge dmg.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
Last day for this version. It's L-5 Blackroot Forest.
You can also get 100% in 1 run, but throwing weapons are needed. Light spray is also needed if you don't want to have too much way back.
Main route for this stage is:
Find and beat the harpy boss -> get the air spray ->
get the Forest Key -> unlock the door at the middle of the stage ->
beat the great oni boss-> phase shift to pass through the thorn ->
pass the jumping platforms area -> exit

100%:
1. Light spray and other sprays are needed (or just air spray is ok).
At the beginning of the stage, go up from here.
5-1.jpg
Shoot light spray upward to break the blocks. Break the wooden block, climb on here and shoot other spray to break the deeper blocks. (all can also be done by air spray)
5-2.jpg
Keep going to the puzzle room.
Remove these 2 chestnuts, and bat this one to open the way to ATK up.
(bat is included in the puzzle room)
5-3.jpg

2. The third pit in the third room is a hidden maze. Keep digging to find the MP up (and the hidden weapon kanabo).

3. At the raft area, lie down at almost the end.
5-4.jpg
Jump up and break the wall to the hidden room, to get the HP up.

4. Kunai or sickle are needed. After passing the raft area, Break this ground to find the puzzle room.
5-5.jpg
You need the kunai or sickle to hit the chestnut, to make a delay hit to the switch below, to get a power up chest.

5. It's the Forest key.
You should have seen it before fighting the harpy boss. Air spray is needed for the fan gimmick to get it.

6. After getting the Forest Key, beat the great oni boss in the locked door. He drops the Emblem Piece 2.

Unique items:
This time with 2 items.
First one is Kanabo. A bat with longer range and you can do hard slash (katana's dash-attack) with it.
You can find it in the digging maze.

Another one is the Air Spray.
After beating the harpy boss, wait on the red rectangle there to let her fall to below.
5-6.jpg

And that should be all for this version, without the random mist tower.
...How to beat the oni boss?
I dunno. I (ry

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyMcShinies

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
...How to beat the oni boss?
I dunno. I (ry
Thanks for this great guide, as some items are pretty tough to find compared to the previous build! For the bosses, I guess I now know how to take them all out first-try, so feel free to check and add, if it works well enough (the slide-kick spam tactics mostly tbh).
- Ghost girl. Just speed-slash with your normal attack, and use slides to dodge her ghost-mode.
- Huge rat. Now things become fun, as you can slide-kick through it with some little HP loss. So, waste all your kunais, and speed-slash again, preferably from the back (some ranged paint attacks are nice but not really essential) - and slide through when she attacks back. The ghosts can be used as a weapon, though I usually just kill them (in both this and prev versions). Like 4 potions is perfectly enough for an easy ride.
- Harpy. Fire or ice paint, and keep her as far as you can, 'nuff said. Also slide a lot, as her arrow attack is brutal. If entering from the Oni side, you also can easily freeze-blast her through the wall (the wall spawns after she gets aggro-ed, which can be done right from the gate). I don't recommend wall-shooting her from the right gate like that, as she can easily get kicked too far for you to hit her at all).
- Oni. Now this one can become shockingly easy (especially as of how he usually totally murders you the first time you encounter him). Don't even try ranged attacks, as one's -50HP-sword covers most of the area. Stack up on potions, keep dead-close, and use slide-kicks (with their miniscule -5HP cost and I-frames) to avoid grabs, also spam normal attacks just like before.

ShinyMcShinies

Jun 1, 2024
Thanks for this great guide, as some items are pretty tough to find compared to the previous build! For the bosses, I guess I now know how to take them all out first-try, so feel free to check and add, if it works well enough (the slide-kick spam tactics mostly tbh).
- Ghost girl. Just speed-slash with your normal attack, and use slides to dodge her ghost-mode.
- Huge rat. Now things become fun, as you can slide-kick through it with some little HP loss. So, waste all your kunais, and speed-slash again, preferably from the back (some ranged paint attacks are nice but not really essential) - and slide through when she attacks back. The ghosts can be used as a weapon, though I usually just kill them (in both this and prev versions). Like 4 potions is perfectly enough for an easy ride.
- Harpy. Fire or ice paint, and keep her as far as you can, 'nuff said. Also slide a lot, as her arrow attack is brutal. If entering from the Oni side, you also can easily freeze-blast her through the wall (the wall spawns after she gets aggro-ed, which can be done right from the gate). I don't recommend wall-shooting her from the right gate like that, as she can easily get kicked too far for you to hit her at all).
- Oni. Now this one can become shockingly easy (especially as of how he usually totally murders you the first time you encounter him). Don't even try ranged attacks, as one's -50HP-sword covers most of the area. Stack up on potions, keep dead-close, and use slide-kicks (with their miniscule -5HP cost and I-frames) to avoid grabs, also spam normal attacks just like before.
An alternative strategy to the Harpy that worked for me is to use the big club from the hidden area in the level (bat could work too) to reflect her arrows into her, once you get the timing down, it's quite easy as that becomes the attack she will do like 90% of the time at long-ish range.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
4. Kunai or sickle are needed. After passing the raft area, Break this ground to find the puzzle room.
There is yet another "groundbreaking" area like this at the beginning of the level (with a long well with a yellow crate at the bottom). Any way to get past the crate, or it is just a dead end for now? Because unless I'm missing anything, the first two seal parts did not affect the completion percentage!

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes