3.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 22, 2018
There is yet another "groundbreaking" area like this at the beginning of the level (with a long well with a yellow crate at the bottom). Any way to get past the crate, or it is just a dead end for now? Because unless I'm missing anything, the first two seal parts did not affect the completion percentage!
save.jpg
I guess that's a dead end, as my save is already 100% without any issue on there.
And so I don't mention it in my walkthrough.

In fact there is one more room that I don't know how to get into.
In L-4 where to get the second onibi, I have no idea how to get to there.
4-x.jpg
Although it doesn't seem to affect the rate.

Reactions: What Ever

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Although it doesn't seem to affect the rate.
Indeed, my bad. Hoped for a secret boss or something (as say, the rat boss doesn't count towards 100% completion either). There are a few more dead ends (that area you posted, which clearly is a one-side crawl pass which I tried pretty hard to find the other side of btw :p, also the room with the harpy painting in the third map, also two ever-locked doors in the city segment...), so guess till the next demo :) The Pacman-style minigame is not present here, being replaced with the graffiti one, is it? Because I never managed to trigger it neither in the secret area of the main game nor in the tower...

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Plugging the save file into a save editor is so fucking weird, it doesn't show the level of your health, attack, and MP, I reckon the dev is smart enough so it will be hard for us to make a save edit.

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
As it shows on Save Editor Online it has a lot of MA==, MQ==, etc. talking about things being complex as it is.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
hi, the whole question is how to remove clothes
Easiest way is to enter any level, take few hits from a nearest mob, leave the way you entered = get full heal. Repeat the process till MC is butt naked. Clothes repair on death (and from closets), health restored on leaving the level.

Zaur125

Apr 10, 2019
How do I get into forest? Every time I try to warp game just crashes. And defeating the big lizard boss just ends the game.

ano17

Jun 16, 2020
Made new tables that work with v0.2.1 extended and v0.3 extended. Both contain all functions present from previous table.

EDIT 1: v1.6 of v0.3 extended = Fixed item pointers again.
Hi there.

Would it be possible to have an updated version of the table for v0.3.1 please?
I was late to the party and can't find v0.3 anywhere as it's been replace everywhere by v0.3.1. and the v0.3.1 table that has been posted is minimalist and unreliable.

Sorry if it's a bothering request and thanks in advance.

Last edited:

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
the controls are so fucking clunky, the movement feels erratic and slow, how the fuck can any of you play this?
Had this issue on a laptop, because the EXE does not export the driver hints, thus runs on the integrated GPU. Set it to run on DGPU manually, and the issue is no more.

Apr 9, 2021
Hi everyone, I tried to upload a cheat table for version 0.3 exp and a photo but it didn't work. I can say that the sex time is at 0271EF6AAF60, and the yellow slime sex time and 2 kappa animations (happens when you hit with the main attack) are 0271EF6AAF57. The second address, if you put any number, will not count back

poison1813

Jul 20, 2020
Second day, it's L-2.
Depends on having light spray or not, there are 2 routes.
Main route (without light spray): go to the left, beat the slime boss and get the ice spray.
After returning to the beginning, go to the left->up route and get an onibi to open the way to L-3, that's at the right->up->right route from the beginning.
After finishing L-2, a shortcut that opposite to the merchant will be opened, that leads to the teleport graffiti between L-1 and L-2.

The hidden route will be mentioned later.

100% items:
1. Fire spray is needed.
After beating the slime on the left, go to the door route and go underwater.
View attachment 3932837
You should find an ice wall before getting ice spray.
Use fire spray to destroy the wall, and solve the puzzle inside the room, to get a power up chest (with money and a power up depends on when you hit the chest).

You need nekomata form to get the other hidden items. That means you need to open the hidden route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unique item:
It's Anima. A consumable item to recover MP.
After beating the slime boss, climb the ladder and use ice spray to freeze the water.
Instead of going up to get the onibi, keep going forward and it's at the end.
Where is the ice spray? after the battle with slime, there is nothing, only a room with a water stream and a room with fish

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Hi everyone, I tried to upload a cheat table for version 0.3 exp and a photo but it didn't work. I can say that the sex time is at 0271EF6AAF60, and the yellow slime sex time and 2 kappa animations (happens when you hit with the main attack) are 0271EF6AAF57. The second address, if you put any number, will not count back
That's not how it works. Addresses will change every time you restart the game, and sometimes even while the game is running. To do cheat tables you have to find pointers, either via pointerscans or looking at the assembly via "find what accesses this value".

What are you trying to do? I already have a trainer for this game, shouldn't be too hard to adapt it to the latest version.

Apr 9, 2021
That's not how it works. Addresses will change every time you restart the game, and sometimes even while the game is running. To do cheat tables you have to find pointers, either via pointerscans or looking at the assembly via "find what accesses this value".

What are you trying to do? I already have a trainer for this game, shouldn't be too hard to adapt it to the latest version.
I tried to lay out a table from another program, but I couldn't, there is an address responsible for the animation of the yellow slug and kappa (I just can't figure out if this address was found or not) and at least wrote the approximate location of the address.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes