3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
How to get past stage 3 (amagiri checkpoint)? doubled back to stage 1 with the yellow paint, only got a katana and nothing else.

The room with the graffiti bird woman, just after the blue/yellow blocks. Got stuck by another colour wall.

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
How to get past stage 3 (amagiri checkpoint)? doubled back to stage 1 with the yellow paint, only got a katana and nothing else.

The room with the graffiti bird woman, just after the blue/yellow blocks. Got stuck by another colour wall.
In the underground/sewer level where you had to platform upwards via red platforms; there's a yellow block way up. You can now activate it with your new paint, push it to the room down to the left to reach into the hole in the ceiling.

Reactions: Aon

Metaldude_666

Mar 23, 2020
Updated my cheat table for version 0.2.0 public. This time you can change your max HP.

Remember to download cheat engine and load the table there.

EDIT1:ITEM SLOTS ARE NOT WORKING, FIX INCOMING.

EDIT2: Item slots are working as of version 0.2 of table.
The cheat table doesn't work. Does it need a certain version of cheat engine? I have version 7.5

sseeyiatiin

Apr 1, 2020
im at the first time you need to push the fire brick, but i cant get the paint to hit it. either i stand up and the paint goes right over the block, or i crouch and do a kick instead. if i try hitting the block while im jumping up to the ledge, it despawns a little after i drop it down if i can get to it fast enough to drop it, and i still cant hit it again to refresh the timer

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Where is the yellow spray in Stage 1-3?
Progress through Stage 1-3. The level needs the Ice Can to extinguish one of the fire wisps that blocks a key. That key opens the door where you have to fight the ghost lady to get the white fox ability: Duck and press spacebar to go invisible and go through certain walls. Progress further and you'll eventually get the Yellow Can.

zeeno

Jan 13, 2021
Progress through Stage 1-3. The level needs the Ice Can to extinguish one of the fire wisps that blocks a key. That key opens the door where you have to fight the ghost lady to get the white fox ability: Duck and press spacebar to go invisible and go through certain walls. Progress further and you'll eventually get the Yellow Can.
Where is the ice spray? I don't understand..

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Updated my cheat table for version 0.2.0 public. This time you can change your max HP.

Remember to download cheat engine and load the table there.

EDIT1:ITEM SLOTS ARE NOT WORKING, FIX INCOMING.

EDIT2: Item slots are working as of version 0.2 of table.
How do you can make a table for this game??,i tried make a cheat engine table for v0.2 patreon version and cant,even if i pick the values the cheat not work,i have the cheat engine like that 1686710895700.png
what i have wrong??

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
For those wanting everything unlocked and all levels S ranked (over 20000 points) and hidden game played, see attachment.

Level 1-1 seems to require a full perfect run. No hits and all coins, including the hidden coins on the upper off-screen roof and lantern.
Level 1-2 needs the Lightning and Ice Sprays to accomplish this.
Level 1-3 requires a Baseball Bat and Ice Spray before starting the level.

There seems to be a hidden mechanic where if you disappear (down + spacebar), you can jump higher for a limited time.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Where is the hidden treasure game?
Turn invisible (down + spacebar) and crawl down the waterfall.

1686805942259.png

On the next room, you need to do a super jump (jump while invisible) OR a jump + dash (jump and then press spacebar) to get to this ledge.

1686806034993.png

Reactions: hilb
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes