3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
A solid start. Hoping for some more lewd content in future updates. But overall digging the style and look. Some of the mechnics for puzzles needs some smoothing.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Okay so, this might be already answered but I still can't get it so...

In 1-3 after you get the new hability by defeating the ghost girl, what's next?, exploring further only leaads me to the next paint requirementwich as I read in previous comments, requires going back to 1-2, however I lose the transformation hability, is that intended or am I missing something else and/or another exit?

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
Okay so, this might be already answered but I still can't get it so...

In 1-3 after you get the new hability by defeating the ghost girl, what's next?, exploring further only leaads me to the next paint requirementwich as I read in previous comments, requires going back to 1-2, however I lose the transformation hability, is that intended or am I missing something else and/or another exit?
After getting lightning (yellow) paint, activate yellow box at very top of waterfall area, kick it to the left to get up the hole in the (2F) floor in the ceiling. Head all the way to the end, get the key.

Restart, enter from the other end (2nd savepoint), head to the fire paint area and break the right blocks, open the door.

For the nekomata transformation, as you head into the sewers past the locked door, when you see the grabby-hands head into the water (whack the hands to chase them away for awhile, they respawn), attack the wall at the right to reveal hidden area.

Should drop you into an area with a potion, a ghost girl, and a red oni. Same zone previously mentioned with the OnixGhost scene.

Backtrack to 1-2's entry room to get the HP elixir, below.

As for what's next, there's a boss at the end of the locked sewers, kill it to unlock "postgame" content, 2 maps.

1-3 is impassable even postgame, likely unfinished area.

Reactions: mugijos95

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
After getting lightning (yellow) paint, activate yellow box at very top of waterfall area, kick it to the left to get up the hole in the (2F) floor in the ceiling. Head all the way to the end, get the key.

Restart, enter from the other end (2nd savepoint), head to the fire paint area and break the right blocks, open the door.

For the nekomata transformation, as you head into the sewers past the locked door, when you see the grabby-hands head into the water (whack the hands to chase them away for awhile, they respawn), attack the wall at the right to reveal hidden area.

Should drop you into an area with a potion, a ghost girl, and a red oni. Same zone previously mentioned with the OnixGhost scene.

Backtrack to 1-2's entry room to get the HP elixir, below.

As for what's next, there's a boss at the end of the locked sewers, kill it to unlock "postgame" content, 2 maps.

1-3 is impassable even postgame, likely unfinished area.
Ah so the 1-3 is impossible to actually clear... that's the thing got me confused, wonder ig the transformation hability will be permament in further builds tho...
Anyhow, has anybody tought that this game is kind of in a limbo in audience target?.

Let me explian myself, so this game is pretty good, but kinda rought around the edges in the gameplay department, and does need some "spice" to the combat, either defensive options or such (look at hollow knight or most sidescrollers), and the H content is not only hard to get, seems pretty hidden (considering you have to recive alot of damage to get naked and even grabs are short and also deal damage), so I'm mixed on this one, is not good enough to deserve considering over other more competent sidescrollers (Alien Quest Eve still holds better than this one for sure), and adult content as it is right now can easily be wrothe off as a minor fanservice-like addition for those looking hard enough.. Am I the only one thinking this?

(P.S.: In AQE getting into a H-grab can be used as a means of invulnerability in some situations and a particular boss that spams homing proyectiles that just so happend to have platforms with the robotic arms also falls under this tactic, easy non-grind clear attempt once I realized that)

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
There's a door to the far left with a "Check" sprayed next to it; If you've beaten the giant lizard in 1-2, the door will be unlocked and will contain entrances to the two extra levels.
I've beaten the giant Lizard boss in 1-2 and gotten an S rank on that level. That door didn't open. :(

1687929467806.png

Last edited:

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
EDIT: Nevermind. I was able to open the door. That was only available on the extended version and for some reason, I had the non-extended version of the game.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Question: What determines what the cover of the title screen show? Sometimes, I'll either see naked Kotone in white hair, a black-haired Kotone in black hair, or nothing?

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Question: What determines what the cover of the title screen show? Sometimes, I'll either see naked Kotone in white hair, a black-haired Kotone in black hair, or nothing?
It's two factors, if you beat the game fast enough and collection of items. You get a nude white haired Kotone when you have beat the game in under I believe 30 minutes and collect all items.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Apr 9, 2021
Hello, tell me please, I use a slightly different program for hacking the game (artmoney). Health, number of points per level, damage and hits I could find, but the number of clothes points I could not find, did someone find this value?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
the hentai gamer syndrome mistaking difficulty for they sucking have you tried not being ass at videogame

Last edited:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Well on the behalf of this gem's defence I'll say that is trying to be a game 1st and hgallery 2nd.

Now that said the controls are bad in keyboard if you're not used to play games like this, of wich I'd suggest using a controller; on the content side I'm somewhat mixed myself, because the problem for me doesn't stand from "there's too little" or "not fully implemented into the gameplay", but rather the fact that it takes some serious effort to even get any. Let me explain for a second here; imagine the amount of damage taken to get naked was half, but not every enemy does have hanimation, while also make them longer, for a good example take Alien quest Eve in wich getting grabbed can be used to gain a couple i-frames to flee from another enemy, but watching the animation untill the end results in you in the floor impaired for a couple seconds wich opens you for even more punishment, that way not only have tactical utility, but is not "farm X amount of potions and get hit by Y enemy in Z specific attacks just so you can get naked and grabbed with little to no payoff, and don't forget will not save and you have to do it every time you boot the game".

Apr 9, 2021
Hello, tell me please, I use a slightly different program for hacking the game (artmoney). Health, number of points per level, damage and hits I could find, but the number of clothes points I could not find, did someone find this value?
Warning: I used Google translate. Hello, this information is more for those who decide to hack the game. I asked in the comments how to find the number of points for clothes. I found this value, it is 62 points for each stage of the broken clothes. By the way, I haven't fully tested it, but the first hits will be the same, at least the zombie will definitely remove 2 points of clothes (each bite).

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes