VN None [VN][None] Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Chou Ero ♥ Appli Gakuen! [V 1.0] [Milk Factory]

Sugar717

Jun 18, 2019
Ahhhh damn good news for all you! I found it, all you need to do is rename the file, delete "ero apli" and what we have here is "scn.xp3", copy it and replace it to the main folder game, where have "heapps.exe". Good luck guys, I want to cry when I did it on midnight...

Jax From MK2

Jan 18, 2023
Finally finished getting all the files together of what should be the FULL ENGLISH TRANSLATION. This includes the menus and dialogue. It is a bit janky, and I have not played through it myself so it could be bad further into the game. I scanned it myself with multiple scans. To me knowledge it is clean.

carlosalberto

Sep 3, 2020
Finally finished getting all the files together of what should be the FULL ENGLISH TRANSLATION. This includes the menus and dialogue. It is a bit janky, and I have not played through it myself so it could be bad further into the game. I scanned it myself with multiple scans. To me knowledge it is clean.

can you please post a download link that it's not mega?

Dec 3, 2021

machine translated or nay?

jamesss!!!

Jan 26, 2023

Can you by any chance upload it to google drive as well, I just hate using mega

Proph

Jan 19, 2022

You wanted them bigger! You wanted them better! You wanted the best, well here's a bunch of breasts! Frontwing is proud to announce the English release of Milk Factory's voluptuous masterpiece: "OPPAI Ero App Academy: Bigger, Better, Electric Boobaloo!"

Reactions: Nacht13

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
What the fuck are you implying with your nonsensical sarcasm? The game release thread is the MTL version. I'm just reminding people who watched this thread so they won't miss it

Hizeko

Mar 16, 2021
Ahhhh damn good news for all you! I found it, all you need to do is rename the file, delete "ero apli" and what we have here is "scn.xp3", copy it and replace it to the main folder game, where have "heapps.exe". Good luck guys, I want to cry when I did it on midnight...
doesn't work for me, still says "invalid character » "

PD: nevermind, i solved it

Last edited: