Seeking VN with female protagonist

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
i'm in dire need of game ...... heeellllllppppp meeeeeeee

what im looking for are very specifics

1. MUST BE VN (NOT RPGM)
2. IT MUST BE FEMALE PROTAGONIST
3. 3DCG (it will be good if some scene are animated)
4. No Japanese Game or animation like anime
5. At least already have long release of version, COMPLETED EVEN BETTER
6. IF ABANDON, at least not in the beginning, perhaps in the middle version
4. Slowly build up corruption (Optional)

the problem are, i already searching it for 2 damn days, and its to much VN with male protagonist

VN i already played

A wife and A mother
Good Girl Gone Bad
Chloe and it sequel
Jessica Hard News
Manila Shaw
Kingdom Deceptions (this good but 2D, that the downside this game)

it's there anything else, i dont care about the size of the game

VN is always about choices, and that what i like it, like A Wife and A Mother and GGGB, in my opinion that 2 are the best

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Please have a look at my signature.

You won't find better on this site (since you've already played JOHN and GGGB).
I forgot to add in my suggestion Project Sage , probably becasue he asked to not link some Japanese Games ( the Honey Select models can remind to the Japanese world ).
About Melody , a really good game with already a lot of content , even if the plot is about Melody and the way she learn to become a Rockstar , the real protagonist that makes all choices is a the MC , a male , not properly Melody ...

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
wait anna ??? yesterday i just download that not yet extract it, but perhaps its RPGM because it different when i open the thread, lol

everything you guys suggesting, in the process of downloading, hehehehe

Project SAGE, you won't find much better on this site (since you've already played JOHN and GGGB).

EDIT : well, there is also High Life, but it's largely unfinished, so it doesn't qualify but still is worth a mention given its quality.
this is what i call an ART, dont know about the game yet, but looks promising

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
anything else guys or girls :love:

already play

intimate relations
(this is good, even not purely female protagonist, but i like it, the downside are, there is no stat, the choice is very simple and only a few, im playing just like watching drama series, lol)
descent
(i hate this game, yes pure female protagonist and corruption (one of my favourite genre), but damn, you can only be totaly slut no other option if you want to move forward with the story, if not THE END)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
anything else guys or girls :love:

already play

intimate relations
(this is good, even not purely female protagonist, but i like it, the downside are, there is no stat, the choice is very simple and only a few, im playing just like watching drama series, lol)
descent
(i hate this game, yes pure female protagonist and corruption (one of my favourite genre), but damn, you can only be totaly slut no other option if you want to move forward with the story, if not THE END)
Did You played already Forever Ink ?
2-3 days ago it's arrived the second release with the second Episode ... There is a pure lesbian path that it's really pretty good ... Ofc you had to like Big Boobs models and tattoos ... But it's was really a surprise for me this game for the high quality of the renders

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
updating games i played ho ho ho ho ho

katie corruption
jessie
forever ink

honestly, i dont know it is good or not, because it to short, but for the render quality forever ink is the good one, other than two i mention above

katie corruption very similiar to descent in terms of graphic, but it had choice

look like i no other option to play VN with male protagonist, judging to few VN game with female protagonist

-----

but after i play project sage first, he he he he he