VN Unity [VNGINE] - Need any VN Creator feedback! What features are you missing?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Don't know if this has been mentioned. but the reason i stoped playing timestamps 1 was the lack of a scrollbar, wich makes it pretty much impossible to use on laptop, since the touchpad mouse cant scroll the gallery or the saves

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Don't know if this has been mentioned. but the reason i stoped playing timestamps 1 was the lack of a scrollbar, wich makes it pretty much impossible to use on laptop, since the touchpad mouse cant scroll the gallery or the saves
Really? For me on touchpad it works flawlessly with two-finger scrolling? but there is a scroll bar and always has been since day 1, its at the bottom under the saves if you see it. Also, you can click drag in all those menues kinda similar to on a phone both on the save/load menu and on the phone.

I've been extensively testing the game on an old macbook and never had any issues.

/A

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Really? For me on touchpad it works flawlessly with two-finger scrolling? but there is a scroll bar and always has been since day 1, its at the bottom under the saves if you see it. Also, you can click drag in all those menues kinda similar to on a phone both on the save/load menu and on the phone.

I've been extensively testing the game on an old macbook and never had any issues.

/A
for me it doesn't work, tried everything even different finger gestures like those for shrink and enlarge

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
for me it doesn't work, tried everything even different finger gestures like those for shrink and enlarge
So you cant hold down the mouse button on a save and just then swipe left or right either?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
So you cant hold down the mouse button on a save and just then swipe left or right either?
nope.
this got me curious and started googling for stuff and i'm wondering if it is because of palm check, but I can't seem to disable that even from the registry.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Hi, it won't be available for download to experiment or make your own games with it but it's still in development together with the game Timestamps, so you can test out timestamps Chapter 1 and 2 and see how it's been progressing over the years too.
I've already looked. I liked the video management. It's done well. I have not seen 3D objects, will it be possible to work with them?