Others RPGM Voice pack for R18 anime game

nh0krico

Aug 31, 2021
Hi everyone !
I'm making adult anime game for commercial.

I'm looking for music and voice pack for my R18 anime game.
It's like the voice pack sell on dlsite (ボイス・ASMR) like this.

1660964285637.png

But I'm not sure I can use it for my game or not (I guess no).
Pls teach me where can I buy voice pack for game and how much it's cost.
The voice pack I want is just some random conversation with friend and onii-chan (normal, shy, sweet, mad, etc), and some random conversation for sex scene in Japanese.

Thank you for reading and helping.

Last edited:

BukoPanda

Dec 23, 2019
Comepletely not sure if this will do, but most voice packs doesn't allow you to use their works to your own original content (Japan really is strict on copyright laws). And alotta japanese games hire voice actors if they really want a dialogue/conversation with voice in it.
That said I'm not sure if this will help you but here's some sfx/Voice acting for like a sister? Seems like you're going for a younger sister.

nh0krico

Aug 31, 2021
Comepletely not sure if this will do, but most voice packs doesn't allow you to use their works to your own original content (Japan really is strict on copyright laws). And alotta japanese games hire voice actors if they really want a dialogue/conversation with voice in it.
That said I'm not sure if this will help you but here's some sfx/Voice acting for like a sister? Seems like you're going for a younger sister.
Thank you.
Do you know where can I hire voice actors?
Or if you found any ASRM pack that allow to use, pls tell me.

BukoPanda

Dec 23, 2019
Thank you.
Do you know where can I hire voice actors?
Or if you found any ASRM pack that allow to use, pls tell me.
Okay I have ZERO idea how to hire voice actors but here's some ideas
1. Cheap choice, Fiverr. Look around if you can find any voice actors you can commission that allows nsfw.

2. Ask this forum. While through searching i found this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-for-erotic-female-voice-actors.50279/

Seems like there's alotta ppl you can hire if you just ask.

3.Look around twitter, I see alotta NSFW VA who you can hire. Just ask them, though im not sure what the process is

4. is 1661011628496.png

That said i still can't find any japanese voice pack for you to use. Because most japanese voice pack i see on dlsite doesn't have any word on about copyright or if it's "free to use."(Hard to find shit when you have to translate alotta japanese words)
Goodluck on your game.

Reactions: nh0krico