VN - Unity - Completed - VoiceActress [Dieselmine]

1. 2.00 star(s)

fantasmic

Overall: VNxMTL + grinding = I spent 2 hours on this and strongly recommend you don't

Premise: Seiko is secretly a (adult) voice actress. It turns out a male classmate is too. So far their relationship is wholesome and non-sexual, but who knows if it'll stay that way. Not a whole lot of plot happened during my playing since most of your time is taken up by grinding and the random h-scenes.

Gameplay: You play the matching game to gain levels, then there's an "Audition" stage which you need a certain score to clear, you get a scene, repeat. Longer chains give you a higher score and spawn bombs, but even once you get the hang of things you still need to play the minigame over and over. The minigame itself isn't that bad, but certainly not strong enough to support a game on its own. The grind is atrocious. You play the same game over and over again, eventually get hard-stuck, then the store opens and you can finally spend some of these diamonds you've been collecting. Also: the VO during the minigame is annoying. In games like this it's usually the mascot cheering you on or commiserating when you lose, but here it's Seiko throwing out random lines. I really don't need these random rape lines when I'm trying to find the proper starting point for a 7-chain, thanks.

H-Scenes: In general, the CGs are presented as scenes which Seiko did the voice for with her self-inserted into them. Of course, since these are random scenes from a variety of games they are entirely disjointed. Here's some shota, now femdom, now tentacles. You don't even unlock the scenes automatically (despite you seeing them is represented as Seiko getting a free copy of the game), instead you need to buy them from the shop. Sure, you're not really doing anything else with these diamonds, but I imagine you'd still need to grind even more to purchase them all for the gallery.

MTL: While some MTLed games are entirely enjoyable and in others you really only need a general idea of what's going on, there is entirely too much reading for it work here. So now you've got a VN that isn't worth reading padded out by a minigame that isn't worth playing.