[S>Voice] VoiceLikeCandy - American voice actress for NSFW & SFW games, animations & roleplay story narration

VoiceLikeCandy

May 13, 2018
Since 2016 I've been voice acting full time in the NSFW world, and loving it! I have a distinctly American accent and can voice characters from 18 to 40s. I offer professional audio quality, devoid of background noise and recorded on high quality equipment in an enclosed sound-treated booth, with the editing skills required to assure you clean and crisp recordings.

Preferred methods of contact:
Discord: VoiceLikeCandy#1997
candy@voicelikecandy.com

View my current rates and watch my NSFW Animation Demo Reel at

Visit to see a list of some of the top game developers and animators that I've worked with over the years.
NSFW voice samples of all my Patreon/Gumroad audio releases are also posted at

*If you need help casting other voice talents for your project, I network with dozens of male and female NSFW voice actors who impress me with their talent and professionalism, and am happy to make recommendations. I also offer voice talent project management services if you need someone familiar with the craft to manage the voice talent for your project. Costs dependent on size/scope of the project and expected level of involvement. Feel free to contact me for more details!

Last edited: