VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Voided [v0.1] [ AssassinateM3]

1. 4.00 star(s)

snow123789456

The game visually is interesting but the story is a bit confusing and communication is bit chucky. I am hoping the developer put more detail in the introduction and make the game more exciting. Hopefully, the next update will be better.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

An_Able

I'm kind of conflicted about leaving this review since it's such an early build, but first impressions are forever and this one wasn't good.

The file size is preposterous, the renders are average at best, there's no sound (that doesn't bother me much but I know it's important to some people), there's clearly coding issues and the writing is, frankly, atrocious.

From the use of shorthand in actual speech to the weird roundabout way people talk, the dialogue also needs some work. There's almost no setup, even with the synopsis given here you're kind of just dropped in the middle of a world you don't understand and any explanations given just leave you more confused.

I was conflicted because giving a game a low review so close to its initial release can affect its lifecycle, but at the same time if the game keeps building on these incredibly flawed foundations without a rework it will never be good.