BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1671342551140.png

Overview:
In a world where 5 magic elements are the norm, you are born into the 6th.
Wielding the power of the void you embark on a journey, making companions and enemies along the way.
What does the future entail?
Why are you born as the 6th element?
What do your enemies want from you?
What are your powers?
What is your destiny?
Destiny, or lack thereof, is up to you to discover.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-18
Release Date: 2022-12-18
Developer: AssassinateM3 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0003.png 1671343493335.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Voided-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
MC is referred to as a "God" but can't fight even though he can summon any weapon through his bag of holding (which is his only ability apparently)

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You are born into the 6th. And that thing is between his legs.
I don't know how to feel about this, but the dev should consider adding few more branches to unfold... to make the game more exciting.
Maybe a perverted KRAKEN attack. :D

EDIT:
Images should be in JPEG. Even at max quality, it would drastically reduce its size.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
(writing this as I'm playing and making notes as I go)

Thought I'd try it. Really need to compress your game though. Not many want to download 3GB for a v0.1. If next update is going to be the same size or bigger, then we are looking at over 6GB just for v0.2. Gotta compress those images man lol.

Don't use shorthand in dialogue. That's so... cringe. SMH for example. Aren't they in some medieval fantasy setting? Why are they using modern shorthand to speak? And neon bar lights and spotlights? What? It's a pretty modern Inn for the setting.

The conversation at the Inn is a bit confusing. Yuki shows up and tells them that you are "blank" (guessing a bug there on inserting your name cause it happens multiple times in dialogue where it is just blank and your name isn't there). And they are all NO WAY! And I'm like, what? And then she goes on this whole speech about stuff that I have no idea about. Maybe should of started with some backstory somewhere to explain things, so when this conversation comes up, it actually makes sense? Cause I have no idea what she is going on about.

As well, echoing what others have said, she says I almost died to Tengen today, even though there was no fight scene whatsoever. Literally just came to the Inn and having this conversation with Yuki. Where is this fight scene that was supposed to happen where I almost died? And even going upstairs Shizu talks about how "we almost killed him". When? Where? This never happened!

Otherwise, it wasn't too bad except for those above. Oh and of course, the cliché dream sex with the girl you just met just to have a sex scene in the first release. Several bugs though (missing image, missing name in dialogue, and all that stuff up above that I mentioned). A lot of stuff just didn't make any sense, and there is a ton of backstory missing that should of been added at the beginning so we aren't lost when talking about stuff we have no idea about.

It has potential though, just needs a lot of polish and fixing. Either way, thanks and best of luck with your project.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Interesting...

But femdom, ntr planned? (If yes, i am out of here)

Is it gonna be a harem game? (I hope yes)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes