VN Ren'Py Abandoned Voided [v0.1] [ AssassinateM3]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
This needs a writer or proofreader. It takes two paragraphs for them to explain something that should take three sentences. The story isn't really clear at the moment since 90% of the dialogue is just a discord group chat of two people insulting each other.

Reactions: hr17

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
There is something weird going on here with how thy "tried to kill MC" even though that never even happened on my game.

Also, the file size seems too huge compared to the content there is

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
It's an interesting enough start, but as others have said there are technical problems and problems with the writing. It would also be good to know what tags are planned for the future.

ZekZekly

Mar 20, 2021
"Voided" makes me think of "voiding," which means to release, or discharge, or drain away, and usually applies to gases or liquids. So yeah, there's that. Sorry.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
there's some weird coding going on, characters are saying stuff thats supposed to be on a different callout to another choice made by a player. Ei: if player successfully lied to the 2 people at the inn, there wouldnt be a fight, but no matter what you pick the pink girl and the rest always mentions they DID fight.

Reactions: Lord Grim

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish someone would make a walkthrough with points if there are some. Also, a way to remove the dialog box lol.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I like your story, renders and Li's but many concerns otherwise.
1) Dialog indicates you made choices you actually didn't make.
2) Why would you limit how many saves you can make? If we are going to be making choices that affect the game we will need a lot more than that. Renpy games have unlimited saves unless the developer changes it.
3) Unless you are planning on implementing sharing and NTR then Tengen's flirting with Shizu is going to upset a lot of people as she is obviously a Li and it gives off NTR vibes whether you mean it to or not. This is a trap that many new creators fall into. Be very clear in your tags from the beginning or you are going to see a firestorm of controversy in the forums as this is the most bitterly fought topic. A lot of people are going to want to have an answer to that before they decide to support you and any equivocation on your part will be seen as deception or weakness. State clearly that "yes" there will be NTR or "no" there wont if you want a friendly environment here and do it quickly.
4) Why did you put a horse-dick on the MC? I find that to be a complete turnoff. I don't mind when it is larger than normal but it is way too big. He looks deformed. I just don't play games like that because the sex scenes don't excite me. I lot of us look at the MC as our avatar and want to imerse ourselves into the story which means being happy with the body. I've asked a few developers why they do it and the honest one's said because they are lazy and it made it easier for them to do sex scenes.
Much as I appreciated their honesty I couldn't support them.
5)I Really didn't like that you made a dream sequence just to throw a sex scene in there. Not a big fan of those but at least I give you credit for making the actual sex in it avoidable if you don't want it.
6) Your Patreon page in not active but it is linked here. If you want monetary support I suggest you fix that ASAP.
7) I agree with many others that if you clean up the dialog it will be greatly improved.

I checked Itch.io and found a newer (remastered) version. I skimmed through it quickly and it looks like you fixed some of the discrepancies we had noted here. You should also make it available on F95.

Despite all that, I like most of what you have done so far and, with a little bit of work this has potential. I'll check your next update to see what you have done. Please fix the horse-dick!

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Dev, you should not do this weird flirting going on here. Clearly, Shizu is an LI and because of how recent this game is we still don't know if the game will have NTR or Sharing. Be clear about this, as the way they're going at it on their "friendship" doesn't seem like to be friendship to me at all.

screenshot0001.png

Moreover, dream sequences as the first H scene is not cool. That's just lame, if there's a slower approach for the MC to get actual sex than a dream sequence, then yeah, that's fine. Add music, make varied animations, more dialogue, and make it longer to be enjoyable.

there's some weird coding going on, characters are saying stuff that's supposed to be on a different callout to another choice made by a player. Ei: if player successfully lied to the 2 people at the inn, there wouldn't be a fight, but no matter what you pick the pink girl and the rest always mentions they DID fight.
Seems I'm not the only who saw this, I swear I said that the MC doesn't have friends or something. But somehow, it switched to be the option where the MC gets a lot of friends while in the inn.

Reactions: An_Able

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 164 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thy4nd

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
So I am guessing our name is Voided from the conversations as it never appears in the Dialog text. I also guess that you did not plan on us being able to remember who we said we are and where we are from, hence the fight scene that never happened, but everyone talks about.

The story has some great potential, but I would like to see a bit more work in the proofing. If you want to have the players proofing the grammar, context and playability, release alpha, beta and final releases. That way players should have a better understanding of what they are downloading.

Overall, I will say that I liked it so far.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes