Ren'Py - Voronica Goes to Town [v0.3.5.2] [HeedlessHedon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

radiells

Good game with good renders and animations, funny story and world. Actually surprised to see such high quality game focused on such niche fetish. Only negative is that with current level of quality fast development is unlikely.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Akkarin69

Haha, this game is awesome! I found it funny, had a lot fun and I think the over-the-top-predatory-story and setting is great. Gonna eat 'em all! Thank you for making it and keep those updates coming - I'm your fan now!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JohnVans

AMAZING GAME LOVE IT. I think this is one of the best games I've ever seen. The story is a bit wanky, and there is a lot of uh stuff. that's not everyone's cup of tea but I really love the art. Once again this game is not everyone cup of tea so play at your own discretion.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Keggo

Okay, not my cup of tea, neither the vore nor the furry (hairy...) part. That being said I had a good laugh and the "crazy" written into the bunny's personality (and the rest of the game) fits like a glove, good humor allround, at least for my weird taste.

Thumbs up for Voronica's design, very unique and something one won't forget very quickly after seeing her messing around. Cute little bugger! Okay, not that little.. ^^

Horror, well, yes, kind of. On the other hand no one talks about horror in your typical ego-shooter game where you kill people all day long, often times way more graphic, so there's that but I get the argument. For an outsider like me the term "bizarre" may be more fitting, I surely had my "the fuck??" moments (followed by laughter). :LOL:

At this point [v0.2.1] the game is very short and after a view rounds through the different rooms you have seen it all.

The game mechanics of stat juggling are easy enough and the sneaking up / fighting by spacebar are okay-ish. If the game was much bigger, I wouldn't mind an option to skip the mini games.

I can only give four stars because the lack of "usual" sexual content but what's there is sound in itself and well executed.

Don't really know what to do with this game but glad I had a look into it, bookmarked!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

shrekhcrow

Really tried, but the game is too stupid.

-Short animations, they are good but heh. No F material. Even a written content which is at least longer is more F material.

-It isn't grindy, it's a stupid "maintain balance" between stats too hard to maintain while enjoying a H game. Hunger will kill you if you focus on paying your rent, to be at peace, in a VORE GAME. While still eating 2 tinies/day. How can something be so stupidly designed?

-Long dialogues bringing no character development except for MC doesn't help. Characterisation godammit. That was something a little present in the first game.

I could have talked about the insuffisant gameplay loop, but it's still early so it's forgivable. Anything else isn't. Hard pass even from a vore enjoyer.
    Loss of time.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Kezza329

interesting style, good animations, cool concept. but just wish there was more to it than vore. being a giant predator bunny is great, its unique. however, Vore only, it limits what i can enjoy. why not allow me to also play with my food not just in the sense of killing, but fucking them? dude on the toilet that downs, let the bunny lick his penis, eat his cum, let him fuck her. then kill him. or spare him, same with the other smalls. id love the more perverse side of it, as then it makes the whole eating and vore system even better, as it allows you to choose, and therefor you get fappable content, and cool gameplay mechanics.

however, the gameplay loop of feeding is just way too tedious, and thats all there really is to it. EAT, CLEAN, MAKE MONEY TO PAY RENT, SURVIVE LONGER, EAT, CLEAN PAY RENT, LEVEL STATS, EAT, CLEAN, PAY RENT, LEVEL STATS. its literally all there is to it. cool theres vore, but that just as its own standalone thing is boring, it doesnt try to do much to stand out from the HUNDREDS of other vore games out there. the eating mechanic and power play could be awesome, if paired with allowing the smalls to fuck you either normally with their small dicks, or choosing the evil way and using their bodies as a toy. then eating. i wouldve rated this a 5 star if there was as i had previously mentioned above in the game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Bingoogus

Gave it a shot, vore isn't my thing but it looked well made and i was curious. It's pretty good, well animated, the dialogue is funny, the gameplay loop is a bit repetitious and the minigame for stalking is lame but outside of that i enjoyed it, definitely a strange kink but pretty fascinating to explore it. Looking forward to future updates. Give it a shot.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Beyond Kawaii

The game is fun, entertaining and promising.
    Definitely not for a wide audience.
    But it caters to its niche well.

I personally wish the scenes were a bit longer and more dramatic.
    Especially the hard vore. Nightmare fuel for one is a thrill for another.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

The animations were way above what you usually see in other games.

For all the disturbing side of it ,being mostly vore stuff, the game did look fairly good.

The dark humor and dialogues in it were surprisingly entertaining as well.

The game up to the next point, would have been a 3 or 4 out of 5.

However, one of the main character is a futa. That not having been advertised, and said content locking you out of one of the main character's quest line/content if you disable it, that's another star taken off.

A shame, this game had the potential of being different and maybe even interesting, despite how fucked up the idea of it was.