Unity - Completed - VoyeuR Room: No.509 [Final] [Moyashi Institute of Technical Research]

1. 4.00 star(s)

xmodo99

UX a bit old but delivers what it needs to well.
    Teleport and clipboard controls are unintuitive and antiquated but it's possible to figure them out, and the actual content is not bad.
    Decent amount of clothing options too
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TranscendedGuy

So I installed the game just to play after two years of excitement. I have to say it's really entertaining for me to mess around with Kaede and the modes to choose. You can command Kaede whatever you want in her appartment, outside, or dark room. You mostly just watching her take a piss, while poop is only available at her appartment and outside.

You can also use the hand to finger her pussy or use dildo with just a mouse.
    The VR is not required to use the hand or dildo and you have full control with by using the mouse wheel to move it farther or closer however you want. So it's nice the creator is giving freedom for desktop users. The model and environment are great.

There is one mode where you just simply watch Kaede fighting against a failed clone. It's pretty nice.

Pros:

The environment and character models has improved.

You have some freedom in desktop mode on three of the modes.

You can lewd Kaede with hand or dildo

Cons:

Some of things you can do with Kaede can only be use with VR.

Gun modes can only work in VR mode so there isn't much you can do in the game.

The bloom effect during day time seem to be ruined the look on Kaede for me.