Seeking VR games where you can get buttfucked/pegged?

psyixcm

Jul 25, 2019
Hi, a little bi-curious here to say the least, are there any VR games/experiences where you can get get buttfucked (preferably by a futa/pegged by a girl/or any non realistic/furry males?)

Closest I've gotten is Anthro's heat, but it seems to only really work with the premade 1-2 multiple character animations that it has, with no customization. the playerbody is very awkward to get working. Same goes with IntiMate.

VAM is great but it has very few futa on male scenes.

Thanks

Zathura2

Nov 26, 2018
VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI :May take some fiddling to get the camera placement right.

Yiffalicious : You should be able to set your POV to any of the characters. Lots of futa content and easy to make your own animations.

Gallery of Ambitious Talents : Only one male character right now (Azriel from Undertale) but it's well done. Maybe keep an eye on updates.

Hotel Elera : No POV butt-fucking, I don't think, but if you want to simulate a blowjob there's a particular deer fellow in the bar. Works better than in Heat, imo.

psyixcm

Jul 25, 2019
I'll have to try the first one again, last time it didn't really work for me. But is there a way to remove the censorship?

Regarding yoffalicious, is there a way to control/customize anything? Or is it simply just replaying existing animations?

But thanks! It seems I've covered most options then, if anyone would like to chime in with nore I good options I'd love to hear them